Just who does Jeff Heath have pics of?

RoboQB

Reaction score
You act like I'm a byron fan lol. Fact is our secondary needs help playmaking. Thornhill at safety is an immediate upgrade. Heaths biggest flaw is being an every down player. He struggles to read and react. Also struggles in run support. He was definitely better when he just came in on nickel and passing situations.

I was just comparing Heath to Jones.
Get ready for another year with the Great Jeff Heath at the back end of our defense... lol.

Can't wait to see the haters ignore anything he does well and have a complete meltdown
when he makes a mistake or gets beat. Good times!... lol.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
I was just comparing Heath to Jones.
Get ready for another year with the Great Jeff Heath at the back end of our defense... lol.

Can't wait to see the haters ignore anything he does well and have a complete meltdown
when he makes a mistake or gets beat. Good times!... lol.
Dog he was rated one of the worst starting safeties last year. Stop please it makes you look bad

RoboQB

Reaction score
Dog he was rated one of the worst starting safeties last year. Stop please it makes you look bad

Let's keep it light here, Dog.
I'm just saying, apparently the FO and coaching staff reeeaaalllyyy like Heath
a lot more than the Safeties in this draft class since they passed on every one of them.

Relying on PFF rankings makes you look bad, brother.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
a lot more than the Safeties in this draft class since they passed on every one of them.

He never ever ever should of started. If we ever cut him he will be out of the league

RoboQB

Reaction score
He never ever ever should of started. If we ever cut him he will be out of the league

Really dude?

That's a bit harsh. I mean, if you wanna say he's better off as a backup or special teams guy, fine.
But, out of the league? Sounds like it's personal for you.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
Really dude?

That's a bit harsh. I mean, if you wanna say he's better off as a backup or special teams guy, fine.
But, out of the league? Sounds like it's personal for you.
There are some players in this league that luck out. He is one of them. I think hes a good guy but I dont think another team even brings him in.

pacboyX

Reaction score
Not even as kicking competition!?!... lol.

The entire Cowboy community didn’t say we needed a safety upgrade and Heath was subpar for no reason. Even the front office acknowledged it.

Did you watch him this year? Did you watch playoff game? He is trash starter, very solid special teamer. Take it as u want. Just how many years of subpar safety play do we need?

I always thought Heath would be a great HS wrestling coach

pacboyX

Reaction score
I literally said at the beginning of year that he was trash but I’m gonna shut my mouth for the year and let him prove me wrong...NOPE! He is who we thought he was.

RoboQB

Reaction score
The entire Cowboy community didn’t say we needed a safety upgrade and Heath was subpar for no reason. Even the front office acknowledged it.

Did you watch him this year? Did you watch playoff game? He is trash starter, very solid special teamer. Take it as u want. Just how many years of subpar safety play do we need?

I always thought Heath would be a great HS wrestling coach

Thank you for your comments, opinions and questions.
I will forward to Jeff your wrestling coach suggestion.

Cowboysfan1975

Reaction score
We have a chance to have the best offensive and defensive line in the NFL and people can't shut up about the saftey position. We have good DBs a great linebacker Corp and a scary d line. Saftey just isn't that important.