Justin Rascati prospects (ProFootballWeekly)

philo beddoe

Benched
Reaction score
Cbz40;1423117 said:
You no what's sad? People that open a thread, throw garbage against the wall and hope it sticks.

If you want to sell me on a player.....then sell me w/facts not just your opinion. Opinions from you, me, or anyone else is not going to sell me on any player. Show me w/facts, if you are going to sell......then sell.
Prophet posted an article, brother. Do some research of your own, I plan to. Not everything in life is spoonfed.

adamknite

Reaction score
Cbz40;1423117 said:
You no what's sad? People that open a thread, throw garbage against the wall and hope it sticks.

If you want to sell me on a player.....then sell me w/facts not just your opinion. Opinions from you, me, or anyone else is not going to sell me on any player. Show me w/facts, if you are going to sell......then sell.

I don't know how to do the hammer and nail little "smilie" but yeah.

superpunk

Reaction score
Cbz40;1423117 said:

That's not the saddest part.

The saddest part is where the majority of posts in this thread are coming from. I received a fantastic reenactment from adamknite via pm. He's gonna be playing at JFK later this month.

http://i32.***BLOCKED***/albums/d2/superpunk2884/hoganguitar.gif

adamknite

Reaction score
philo beddoe;1423121 said:
Prophet posted an article, brother. Do some research of your own, I plan to. Not everything in life is spoonfed.

This is all his original post said

James Madison’s Justin Rascati, a West Coast-style QB who had a down senior season but could stick as a late-round pick.

How is anybody supposed to determine that he's going to be even wroth researching from that. Prophet says he's seen him play, so give us some opinion on the guy and some of his strengths and weaknesses and then if it's promising I can guarantee you people would take interest, people tend to dismass blanket statements like "This guy is good, could be the next Romo."

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
superpunk;1423129 said:
That's not the saddest part.

The saddest part is where the majority of posts in this thread are coming from. I received a fantastic reenactment from adamknite via pm. He's gonna be playing at JFK later this month.

http://i32.***BLOCKED***/albums/d2/superpunk2884/hoganguitar.gif

I would love to see it.......send me a copy via pm. :D

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
philo beddoe;1423121 said:

Sir I do more research in a day than you or him do in a week......

When I need you to spoon feed, or give me advice is when hell freezes over.

Now why don't you try listening for a change you might learn something.

CCBoy

Reaction score
just adding some 'outside' perspective...Prophet has been around the 'boards' for a while, and is a valid Cowboy fan. He's not bashful or possessive in his view. I recall the kid leaving Louisville, and he did have talent in not only a west coast reference. Louisville hated his loss...as I recall. I was stationed at Fort Knox, Ky for about 12 years, and follow the Cardinals quite a bit, since Howard Schnellinberger made the football program respectable....back when Denny Crum was in charge of the basketball program and Rick Patino was out of the NBA and at UK....and we all are aware of where the program has gone recently....he was a product of some of those improvements, and wanted to hone some of his own skills.....I'm interested, and will keep an eye open, as to possible second day QB prospects. Dallas will definitely be looking, and there still is quite a while before the draft. Thanks for sharing, Prophet...

philo beddoe

Benched
Reaction score
Cbz40;1423135 said:
Sir I do more research in a day than you or him do in a week......

When I need you to spoon feed, or give me advice is when hell freezes over.

Now why don't you try listening for a change you might learn something.
:lmao2:

philo beddoe

Benched
Reaction score
CCBoy;1423144 said:
just adding some 'outside' perspective...Prophet has been around the 'boards' for a while, and is a valid Cowboy fan. He's not bashful or possessive in his view. I recall the kid leaving Louisville, and he did have talent in not only a west coast reference. Louisville hated his loss...as I recall. I was stationed at Fort Knox, Ky for about 12 years, and follow the Cardinals quite a bit, since Howard Schnellinberger made the football program respectable....back when Denny Crum was in charge of the basketball program and Rick Patino was out of the NBA and at UK....and we all are aware of where the program has gone recently....he was a product of some of those improvements, and wanted to hone some of his own skills.....I'm interested, and will keep an eye open, as to possible second day QB prospects. Dallas will definitely be looking, and there still is quite a while before the draft. Thanks for sharing, Prophet...
Great, honest post.

adamknite

Reaction score
CCBoy;1423144 said:

:lmao2: CBZ's join date is two years before Prophet's my friend and has over 15,000 posts..... I think he's a better judge of character on this board then you.

Edit: Plus he was a Cowboys fan for over 20 years before I was born, I'm sure more people on this board value his opinions more then mine or yours.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
philo beddoe;1423147 said:

Stroll over to the daily zone and look at how many articles CBZ posts before you laugh at a very well respected member of this forum.

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
TheProphet;1423062 said:
As a matter of fact I've actually seen the guy play on numerous occasions. They won the national title with the guy. They use a ball control, run offense for the most part. When they did pass, Rascatti delivered big time. The author was merely pointing out his style. Like Romo, he's good on his feet, loves to roll out, and makes quick, smart decisions and is very accurate.
Obviously you have not seen him play.

i thought Flordia won it with Chris Leak? ;)

philo beddoe

Benched
Reaction score
Yeagermeister;1423153 said:
Stroll over to the daily zone and look at how many articles CBZ posts before you laugh at a very well respected member of this forum.
I was merely chuckling at his condesending attitude. He has no idea how much football I know or don't know. If he's so into research, why's he asking for articles? Seems he'd have them right at his fingertips.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
philo beddoe;1423158 said:
I was merely chuckling at his condesending attitude. He has no idea how much football I know or don't know. If he's so into research, why's he asking for articles? Seems he'd have them right at his fingertips.

All he was asking for is for you do prove he is what YOU say he is. It's up to you to prove your opinion not someone else.

adamknite

Reaction score

he never said "I want articles" all he said was basically "give facts when you make a statement about a player, if you want me to be convinced" That is not a backbreaking request if one of you would have posted some opinions on his strengths and weaknesses then I'm sure CBZ would have gladly did the rest of the research himself if he was interested in what you were selling.

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score

:laugh2:

I'm not asking for anything.....I was merely pointing out a fact. The best way to sell something or sell a player is by giving facts not opinions. If you want to sell your opinion then sell it with substance not just because I say so and hear say.

If that is condescending.....then so be it.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
philo beddoe;1423147 said:

Keep poking the bear kid ......