Justin Rascati prospects (ProFootballWeekly)

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
WoodysGirl;1423449 said:
It's no biggie. When we're on the main board, we're interacting as members just like you guys. It's rare when we put the mod hat on in public.

its still disrespectful regardless, he claims to always take the "high road" and stays away from insults and negative commentary

TheProphet

Benched
Reaction score
the kid 05;1423444 said:
why dont you stop insulting a mod if you want to stay a member of this board.

Why don't you butt out guy? I'm not interested in being slammed by anyone around here without just cause. You seem to enjoy stirring the pot with each and every reply to me. As I said to you many times, you worry about your own cred, there is plenty there to keep you busy.

philo beddoe

Benched
Reaction score
the kid 05;1423441 said:
how did you figure it out? did "pooch" tell you?

and i take offense in that you think a word like "owned" is "so ghetto and childlike" have you ever been to a ghetto? didn't think so, so why do you run off and have daddy put that silver spoon back into your mouth and cry to him about how you just got owned.

and where did Brian Ray Clark go to School at and what Offensive skilled position did he play?
I avoid the "ghetto", every chance I get, brother. I am rather streetwise, though. My "cred" is sky high. LOL. I own very expensive "bling" too. LOL

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
the kid 05;1423452 said:
its still disrespectful regardless, he claims to always take the "high road" and stays away from insults and negative commentary

The Mods all understand exactly what they are dealing with ..... one of these days they will bore of these clowns.

TheProphet

Benched
Reaction score
the kid 05;1423452 said:

I only fire when fired upon. You of all people around here should have figured that out by now.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
TheProphet;1423450 said:
Are you now claiming that CCBoy and I or the same. If so pound sand...I only use one username around here and I am sick and tired of a handful of you know nothings claiming otherwise.
I'm not a 'know nothing'! You are! I mean, you two! I mean, you three! Oh, to hell with it! :mad:
TheProphet;1423450 said:
Why don't you actually try responding to the subject of a post for a change versus knee jerking slamming of the poster and those who support him. :damn:
http://cowboyszone.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1423199&postcount=44

:rolleyes:

the kid 05

Reaction score
TheProphet;1423458 said:
I only fire when fired upon. You of all people around here should have figured that out by now.

all he did was ask for article about the damn guy, and you snapped. Hardly being "fired upon"

TheProphet

Benched
Reaction score
DallasEast;1423361 said:
Do us a favor. Log off as CC Boy, log back on the philo beddoe and answer Hos' question.

I hope the mods discipline you for falsely slandering a fellow board member. CCBoy and I have only crossed paths periodically on other boards. Unbeleivable how a handful of you guys have the attack dog pack mentality going after anyone who may have a differing opinion or style. Pathetic.

philo beddoe

Benched
Reaction score
Hostile;1423445 said:
I didn't use the word owned, and I don't believe the explanation either.
I didn't say you did, and what is it that you don't believe? I admit I fell for the trick.

the kid 05

Reaction score
philo beddoe;1423456 said:
I avoid the "ghetto", every chance I get, brother. I am rather streetwise, though. My "cred" is sky high. LOL. I own very expensive "bling" too. LOL

really, because you just plaid into a very lame duck stero-type showing me two things:

1) you dont know what the hell a ghetto actuall is

2) your a racist piece of garbage

btw nice way of answer my question to your "challenge"

TheProphet

Benched
Reaction score
the kid 05;1423462 said:
all he did was ask for article about the damn guy, and you snapped. Hardly being "fired upon"

Like I said, the article was copied and pasted on the original post. Look for yourself and starting gulping down crow. :lmao:

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
At some point, I think there may actually have been a question about Rascati. For me, I would rather take a guy like Zabransky from Boise. To me, there's more to work with there and a much better track record but that's just me.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Well I think this thread has reached the end of the road.

Closed.jpg

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
philo beddoe;1423467 said:
I didn't say you did, and what is it that you don't believe? I admit I fell for the trick.
I think if I asked a question that wasn't a "trick," you still couldn't answer it.

For all the crowing about what you know about football, that falls pretty far from the target.

Trivia isn't football knowledge. You never answered my QB question, Blaine Fowler?