Justin Rascati prospects (ProFootballWeekly)

philo beddoe

Benched
Reaction score
Hostile;1423385 said:
Whether you know it or not philo, you just got exposed.

Draws and Delays are the exact same play.

Take a lesson from the whale. The only time he gets harpooned is when he comes up to spout.
I'm soooo ashamed. I figured that out while I stepped out to pick up my pooch. Oh well, have a hearty laugh, don't bother me none. Surely every single other poster would have gotten the trick question right. Or so they would have you believe. I've got an idea: You name the QB for the last 30 or so years, and I'll tell you where he went to college. I will not cheat. Example: Sonny Sixkiller=Washington. By the way fellas, I hate the term "owned", it's so ghetto and childlike.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
philo beddoe;1423428 said:
I'm soooo ashamed. I figured that out while I stepped out to pick up my pooch. Oh well, have a hearty laugh, don't bother me none. Surely every single other poster would have gotten the trick question right. Or so they would have you believe. I've got an idea: You name the QB for the last 30 or so years, and I'll tell you where he went to college. I will not cheat. Example: Sonny Sixkiller=Washington. By the way fellas, I hate the term "owned", it's so ghetto and childlike.
Picked up pooch-->
TacoBell.gif

philo beddoe

Benched
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;1423393 said:
To be fair the Delay can also include the RB going out for a pass although that is called a delay ROUTE.

Either way he still got it wrong even if he did take that line of thinking.:laugh2:
Oh, the shame of it all. LOL

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
philo beddoe;1423377 said:
Delays I would say. That's just what I remember. I'm more into trivia, try me on that.
Okay, let's try some trivia then.

Although on this one I don't care if others chime in and save you.

First a build up.

In 1961 the Cowboys and Giants played one time. It was a tie and the first non loss in Cowboys history. In 1982 they didn't play at all because of the strike.

In every other season they have played twice except 1967 and 1969. Why only one game in those years?

This is a good one BTW.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
DallasEast;1423425 said:
Wait. Play along. Do not confuse the multiple personalities.
:D

zrinkill;1423426 said:
???? I guess he was taking a shot at your avatar? :rolleyes:

If he did he does not know who he is dealing with ....
Think so? Hmm, ok. I guess. Shots are only good if they hit their target. In this case, he missed. Cuz it flew way over my head.

TheProphet

Benched
Reaction score
Cbz40;1423117 said:
You no what's sad? People that open a thread, throw garbage against the wall and hope it sticks.

If you want to sell me on a player.....then sell me w/facts not just your opinion. Opinions from you, me, or anyone else is not going to sell me on any player. Show me w/facts, if you are going to sell......then sell.

Why don't you re-read the post before slamming me. The post includes and article with the "facts" that you so desire. Give me a fricken' break. :jerk:

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
superpunk;1423382 said:
owned.

and wrong.

and exposed.

for not recognizing a trick question when you see one.

http://i32.***BLOCKED***/albums/d2/superpunk2884/ownedbradymarsha.gif
Oh you edited your post after I responded... That .gif is great. I'm taking that one. :lmao2:

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score

how did you figure it out? did "pooch" tell you?

and i take offense in that you think a word like "owned" is "so ghetto and childlike" have you ever been to a ghetto? didn't think so, so why do you run off and have daddy put that silver spoon back into your mouth and cry to him about how you just got owned.

and where did Brian Ray Clark go to School at and what Offensive skilled position did he play?

TheProphet

Benched
Reaction score
CCBoy;1423144 said:
just adding some 'outside' perspective...Prophet has been around the 'boards' for a while, and is a valid Cowboy fan. He's not bashful or possessive in his view. I recall the kid leaving Louisville, and he did have talent in not only a west coast reference. Louisville hated his loss...as I recall. I was stationed at Fort Knox, Ky for about 12 years, and follow the Cardinals quite a bit, since Howard Schnellinberger made the football program respectable....back when Denny Crum was in charge of the basketball program and Rick Patino was out of the NBA and at UK....and we all are aware of where the program has gone recently....he was a product of some of those improvements, and wanted to hone some of his own skills.....I'm interested, and will keep an eye open, as to possible second day QB prospects. Dallas will definitely be looking, and there still is quite a while before the draft. Thanks for sharing, Prophet...

Thanks CCBoy for covering my flank. Your cred speaks for itself. This board seems to have a handful of clowns who like to pile on and and all posts by myself or my friend Philo. Cute at times, but its gotten to the point of being absurd.

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
TheProphet;1423435 said:
Why don't you re-read the post before slamming me. The post includes and article with the "facts" that you so desire. Give me a fricken' break. :jerk:

why dont you stop insulting a mod if you want to stay a member of this board.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
I didn't use the word owned, and I don't believe the explanation either.

philo beddoe

Benched
Reaction score
Hostile;1423433 said:
Okay, let's try some trivia then.

Although on this one I don't care if others chime in and save you.

First a build up.

In 1961 the Cowboys and Giants played one time. It was a tie and the first non loss in Cowboys history. In 1982 they didn't play at all because of the strike.

In every other season they have played twice except 1967 and 1969. Why only one game in those years?

This is a good one BTW.
Not at all sure. What's the scoop? Something to do with the merger? What about my QB challenge?

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
the kid 05;1423444 said:
why dont you stop insult a mod if you want to stay a member of this board.
It's no biggie. When we're on the main board, we're interacting as members just like you guys. It's rare when we put the mod hat on in public.

TheProphet

Benched
Reaction score
DallasEast;1423415 said:
Nah. It's going to be hard for TheProphet or CCBoy to buzz in before he does. Their imaginary hands can't push the buzzer button. :)

Are you now claiming that CCBoy and I or the same. If so pound sand...I only use one username around here and I am sick and tired of a handful of you know nothings claiming otherwise. Why don't you actually try responding to the subject of a post for a change versus knee jerking slamming of the poster and those who support him. :damn:

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
philo beddoe;1423442 said:
Actually, I own a labradoodle. They're rather expensive.
Really? Do labradoodle's hear Lassie, Benji and Rin-Tin-Tin in their heads too?