News: K Richard: Run issues have been addressed

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Now we're going to discuss this like men...
* You can definitely tell that dude is a focused dedicated professional, just by the extra efforted detail he puts into the maintenance of that styling mustache he's Incorporated into his shampoo shower zone,ya know? I'd booger-up one side& then the other till I was eventually sportin' a Hitler looking type of stash( oh yeah, I've did it more than once,in the past)& he definitely comes across ( to me anyway) as to being a "quick twitch" sorta' guy,,,some of y'all know what I mean,,, ( pre-game warm up Fecal players are certainly hip:lmao:)

Last edited by a moderator:

Qcard

Reaction score
Cp-IC7US_400x400.jpg
Never gets old!!

Qcard

Reaction score
Ok.......
BTW......why is this piece is calling him defensive coor?
Kris Richard: Run defense issues have been addressed
Posted by Josh Alper on October 11, 2019, 7:58 AM EDT

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.c...chard-run-defense-issues-have-been-addressed/
The Cowboys did something against the Packers last week that they’ve never done before.

They allowed running back Aaron Jones to become the first opposing player to run for four touchdowns against them in a single game. They did better in terms of overall rushing yards allowed and the team ranks in the middle of the pack in run defense over the entire season, but defensive coordinator Kris Richard said that shoring up the run defense was still a priority this week.
It was a tough meeting guys.

Initially, they watched a video mashup of Cowboys front office drafting defensive players over past 10 years. There was tears, howling and laughter.

Unanimously, they all deleted the defensive linemen draft philosophy from memory..issue addressed

Secondly in preparation for Jets Coach Marinelli brought in his VHS tapes of Rambo First Blood thru Rambo 5.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
I'll believe it when I see it. You would've thought it would have been addressed after the embarrassment of a Rams game last year, but here we are, still complaining about the run D :rolleyes:.

:hammer:

I'm in the camp that thinks...this doesn't get fixed until Rrichard is out of here. He seems like the guy that will point fingers @ everyone else....but himself.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
has the one technique been the problem though? I don't really think it has been. Woods should help but I don't think that its been a nose tackle issue.

Honestly...I think it's been scheme. They need to start lining our DTs on the head of the guards.....and stop letting them have free run to the 2nd level. This scheme we are running right now...calls for a NT that demands a double team....and doesn't get his *** kicked. We just don't have that stud that creates havoc in the middle. Get that guy...then the rest falls into place. But we don't have that guy. Nor will we get that guy this season.

DuncanIso

Reaction score
Honestly...I think it's been scheme. They need to start lining our DTs on the head of the guards.....and stop letting them have free run to the 2nd level. This scheme we are running right now...calls for a NT that demands a double team....and doesn't get his *** kicked. We just don't have that stud that creates havoc in the middle. Get that guy...then the rest falls into place. But we don't have that guy. Nor will we get that guy this season.

good post.

agree!

if Marinelli will do it.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Ok.......
BTW......why is this piece is calling him defensive coor?
Kris Richard: Run defense issues have been addressed
Posted by Josh Alper on October 11, 2019, 7:58 AM EDT

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.c...chard-run-defense-issues-have-been-addressed/
The Cowboys did something against the Packers last week that they’ve never done before.

They allowed running back Aaron Jones to become the first opposing player to run for four touchdowns against them in a single game. They did better in terms of overall rushing yards allowed and the team ranks in the middle of the pack in run defense over the entire season, but defensive coordinator Kris Richard said that shoring up the run defense was still a priority this week.

"Run defense issues have been addressed" and "shoring up the run defense was still a priority" are completely different things, ruffians!

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
How is this just now being addressed? Should have been a priority after the rams game

Fredbeard

Reaction score
I half expected kris to say"get off the ship , you guys dont have the stomach for this"

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
tumblr_myqu4xgRej1qlo1lto1_400.gif
About what Richard said...."Warning...Warning...Heard all this before" Warning.....

JohnnyTheFox

Achilleslastand
Reaction score
We shall see.....
This has been going on way before CJ Anderson gashing us in the playoffs.
Remember Marlon Mack running all over the D last year?