Kaiser Rolls out notes on Giants game

MarcusRock

Reaction score
Clown posters gotta clown post. Collins is a loss but you may (or may not) realize that he was only one of 22 starters on the team. They also signed Free Agents of their own, like that Golden Tate guy you embarrassed yourself over.

No, they are all losses, including loss of the anticipated contributions of Tate (as if no one knows he wasn't there last year - no spit Sherlock). It's a really simple take (one even you can understand) to rebut the ridiculousness that the Giants are "much improved" when they are without the resources that would make them a better team. But no, instead of acknowledging that your statement was at least a little short-sighted, you go off on a distracting tangent as a result of being triggered somehow by a very easy observation to make of an untrue statement. You know what point I'm making, which is why you try to divert from it. Same as always. But when you do try to stand toe to toe, I bust you lying (via the same method of padding a case with a nonsensical statement) so I get the tactic.

Kaiser

Reaction score
No, they are all losses, including loss of the anticipated contributions of Tate (as if no one knows he wasn't there last year - no spit Sherlock). It's a really simple take (one even you can understand) to rebut the ridiculousness that the Giants are "much improved" when they are without the resources that would make them a better team. But no, instead of acknowledging that your statement was at least a little short-sighted, you go off on a distracting tangent as a result of being triggered somehow by a very easy observation to make of an untrue statement. You know what point I'm making, which is why you try to divert from it. Same as always. But when you do try to stand toe to toe, I bust you lying (via the same method of padding a case with a nonsensical statement) so I get the tactic.

You just wrote half a page of text to say that someone besides you was triggered. Funny. And you have never caught anyone lying, you just weren't bright enough to understand a thread and pronounced it a lie.

Saying a loss from 2018 is the "anticipated contributions" of Tate in 2019 isn't a lie. Its just a brain dead comment from a clown trying to sound intelligent - and failing miserably.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
I thought about making this post just an animated gif of Kellen Moore dancing on Linehan’s grave. Unfortunately I don’t have the photoshop skills.

Linehan’s philosophy was to execute and make the opponent stop you. That became way too predictable. What we saw yesterday was Kellen Moore playing chess with a lot of talented pieces. Fans miss the subtle things like presnap movement and the play calling mix, but this was like we have been watching beer league softball for a couple of years and suddenly Bruce Lee walked out on the diamond and killed everyone with Ninja Stars.

Another big factor is that Dallas doesn’t play its starters in preseason so the execution by both lines really wasn’t there. And even then, we dominated a Giants team that isn’t good but is still much improved over last year. Half the threads after the game have been nitpicking something that will improve as the season goes on, remember how awful this team looked in its opener last year in Carolina. The problem fixed itself with reps last year, a lot of these little things will this year too.

Kris Richard played contain the entire game and then went to Prevent early, but we still saw glimpses of a new weapon on defense – the LB blitzes. Jaylon and LVE are Pro Bowl level players and when all of the DL are healthy, those LB blitzes are going to be a big factor.

Randall Cobb is a better player than Cole Beasley, he is also a much better fit for Kellen Moore’s scheme. The issue has always been health, cross your fingers he stays healthy.

Dak has more weapons now but he has also improved. Fixing the OL solved most of the issues he had last year but look for him to go to a new level this year. And BTW, when is the last time you saw a QB run, look for contact and stiff arm a defender?

LVE and Jaylon Smith will both go to the Pro Bowl. LVE is clearly more comfortable in his assignments this year, its crazy that a quiet game from the guy is 10 tackles, a half sack, a PD and two QB hits.

Rookie 3rd down back Tony Pollard had a good blitz pickup yesterday. That doesn’t sound like a big deal, but it is.

Well said, every part of this is spot on. :hammer:

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
I like the point about Moore trying to outsmart you while Linehan tried to outmuscle you. I think the same can be said for Marinelli. It seems like the DL is nonexistent unless there's a clear talent mismatch.

Agreed, and we need to have that same outsmarting philosophy on defence, which I think Richard brings.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
one of the next games, we will see Dak hit our FB on one of those wheel routes for huge yardage downfield. Its going to happen. The guy is too athletic for a FB and actually, should be used at TE as well.

Is it just me, or have we found ourselves a great Fullback again? It's been a long time.

Flamma

Reaction score
Randall Cobb is a better player than Cole Beasley, he is also a much better fit for Kellen Moore’s scheme. The issue has always been health, cross your fingers he stays healthy.

Dak has more weapons now but he has also improved. Fixing the OL solved most of the issues he had last year but look for him to go to a new level this year. And BTW, when is the last time you saw a QB run, look for contact and stiff arm a defender?

Couldn't agree more. I think everyone knew Cobb was a considerable step up, but was Cobb going to be the same player with the Cowboys? That was the question. It appears so. As far as the O-Line goes, It amazed me just how much better it looked with Fredrick back.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
You just wrote half a page of text to say that someone besides you was triggered. Funny. And you have never caught anyone lying, you just weren't bright enough to understand a thread and pronounced it a lie.

Saying a loss from 2018 is the "anticipated contributions" of Tate in 2019 isn't a lie. Its just a brain dead comment from a clown trying to sound intelligent - and failing miserably.

Triggered is what you do. You get called out for a erroneous comment and then explode with insults as if it's an injury to your self-worth to be wrong. And you also seem to care a bit too much about others' "supposed intelligence" which clearly speaks to an inferiority complex to go along with your DEFCON Level 1 emotions. Tip: direct your rage towards whomever it was that made you feel "less than" or look into therapy.

By the way, here is where I busted you lying with your silly little conspiracy. Notice your emotional meltdown right after and again how concerned you were about how "smart" you thought I was. I see a pattern here. Then again, all of you "theorists" are unhinged so maybe it's just dumb luck. Ooops, I shouldn't have said dumb. Potential trigger word. Lol.

https://cowboyszone.com/threads/i-am-sick-of-one-side-officiating.418118/page-13#post-8609949

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
Jarwin will be a factor every week. Hes a big pass catching TE that's really good at getting open and runs crisp routes. Jay Novacek reincarnated. Kids a fast rising star.

I wish they use him more than Witten. Jarwin needs to become a weapon in which defenses have to account for. Can you imagine how this offense would look like if the defense has to also account for Jarwin blowing things up?

Rayman70

Reaction score
I wish they use him more than Witten. Jarwin needs to become a weapon in which defenses have to account for. Can you imagine how this offense would look like if the defense has to also account for Jarwin blowing things up?
its happening. hes too good not to be used.