Twitter: Kamara, both OTs out tonight

baltcowboy

Reaction score
All joking aside. We should win easy. You just can’t overcome all those injuries. The last time I remember seeing a team lose both tackles and elite playmaker was the Cowboys against the Jets two seasons ago. We all know how that worked out.

KMY_Amber

Reaction score
All joking aside. We should win easy. You just can’t overcome all those injuries. The last time I remember seeing a team lose both tackles and elite playmaker was the Cowboys against the Jets two seasons ago. We all know how that worked out.

I agree.

And if Quinn can't find a way to stymie this battered offense, then his schemes and plans need to be trashed. This is the game when the Cowboys defense should cause real problems for the Saints. But they have to be put in position to be aggressive from the start. None of this soft zone crap throughout much of the 1st few drives (the ol' BBDB), letting the Saints gain confidence. Shut them down early!

75boyz

Reaction score

I truly am not sure what to say if the Cowboys can't beat this.

Flipping the script and inserting the back up names at all these positions on this Cowboys team and basically you have this whole message board blaming the loss on injuries as was done for all of last year's season and some of this year's losses.

IF they lose this one...

Just...

just wow.

Never mind, lol

jmo

blueblood70

Reaction score
It would be more helpful if some of their defensive players were out. It's shocking to see how this offense gets completely shut-down.
seriously shut down???!! that what you call 28-40 points most of the year? last game 28 plus the sts, you call that shut down?

you should win every game you score 33 points, and thats on the defense and refs..we had one game where we were shut down denver and in that game no one showed up they were all shut down, one shaky game not shut down a lot of mistakes missed wo players and players dropped passes and too many penalties. Shut down, we are top offense all year top 5 scoring and other stats..

fans are so ridiculous with false emotional statements sometimes..

KMY_Amber

Reaction score
I truly am not sure what to say if the Cowboys can't beat this.

Flipping the script and inserting the back up names at all these positions on this Cowboys team and basically you have this whole message board blaming the loss on injuries as was done for all of last year's season and some of this year's losses.

IF they lose this one...

Just...

just wow.

Never mind, lol

jmo

And really, they should win comfortably. If this game is close in the 4th quarter, it lets us know that this team is just not ready to play...and I'm looking at the coaching staff with severe doubts (the HC, DC and OC).

Carson

Reaction score
It would be more helpful if some of their defensive players were out. It's shocking to see how this offense gets completely shut-down.
They are missing a starting DE and his backup. It really leaves Cameron Jordan as the only pass rusher not known before tonight

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Don't want to hear anything coming from the players in they lose this game. No excuses for them not to win it.

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
maybe having half our coaching staff out, players on the clist, coop getting back but still feeling bit under the weather..lamb post concussion, Gregory and Gallimore out, Wilson out etc etc being on the road against desperate team and this is their SB for primetime games against the hated Cowboys in the dome, will be loud..

they will give us their best.. Peyton knows how to ugly up a game brah,,he will do his best to play TOP, slow, non standard play calls on offense and aggressive as all heck on defense, nothing to lose..the sink, tub, and garbage disposal will be thrown out on the field..

no game is an auto-win man..

Yeah, that’s called Special Pleading. If both teams were completely healthy, the Cowboys would be better. As it is, the Cowboys have their entire starting opening day roster out there minus Gregory. The Saints are on their third quarterback and down both tackles and their best offensive player. There’s absolutely no excuse for the offense to let itself be held to ten points tonight. If they are, the FO grossly mis-evaluated someone.

Any appeal to the Saints needing a win, being due a win, or being “gutsy” is just Special Pleading.

75boyz

Reaction score
And really, they should win comfortably. If this game is close in the 4th quarter, it lets us know that this team is just not ready to play...and I'm looking at the coaching staff with severe doubts (the HC, DC and OC).

Yep, totally agree bro. 2 score win minimum should be the actual expectation level.

If the shoe were on the other foot I'd expect Dallas to lose by 10 or more. Let's put it that way.

jmo

blueblood70

Reaction score
Yeah, that’s called Special Pleading. If both teams were completely healthy, the Cowboys would be better. As it is, the Cowboys have their entire starting opening day roster out there minus Gregory. The Saints are on their third quarterback and down both tackles and their best offensive player. There’s absolutely no excuse for the offense to let itself be held to ten points tonight. If they are, the FO grossly mis-evaluated someone.

Any appeal to the Saints needing a win, being due a win, or being “gutsy” is just Special Pleading.

yours is special needs, trying to say this lock win and if we lose its some kind of ridiculous shouldn't have lost scenario.,.its the nfl any given game any team can win they have 3 very good wins this year and also playing at home and have their HC and coaching staff intact, we do not..

no Gallimore was also penciled in as starter, so get over it..zeke on one knee etc Wilson was also game 1 starter if healthy hes out..

expectations are the same on both sides both sides very beat up..