Kareem Hunt for sale-- cheap

Mountaineerfan

Reaction score
Never go full Simple Jack

Never go full simple jack?

Ok I was apparently wrong. I still don't think it is a morality issue. I have seen over 1500 Domestics in my last 17 years. While most are normal people there have been several high brow people. One was a President of a Huge home improvement company. I didn't she her get suspended and have her name drug through the mud. Same with at least 2 lawyers, one of which is on the board of a Major university and one Dr. If the world wants accountability it shouldn't start or stop with the NFL.

PUSHfold

Reaction score
I would sign him...put him through a lot of counseling, etc, etc, and he could become a positive news story. Plus he's a hell of a football player...his talent will get him on a team. It may be a couple months or whatever but he will play again and some team is getting a hell of a player.
On a side note he's a young kid and hasn't grown up yet...I'm a believer in second chances unless you raped or murdered someone.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
..Hunt will probably working for UPS next year.
Ya, next to & ranked #2 as compared to the #1 " undercover law enforcement agents " ,,,those u.p.s. drivers suffer the highest divorce/ relationship meltdown statistics,,,, SHEESE! ,,,that dude couldn't pass a federal background check if he'd dump a million dollars into it now,,,:rolleyes:,,,U.P.S. is definitely off his list of future prospectus of employers,,,o_O

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Never go full simple jack?

Ok I was apparently wrong. I still don't think it is a morality issue. I have seen over 1500 Domestics in my last 17 years. While most are normal people there have been several high brow people. One was a President of a Huge home improvement company. I didn't she her get suspended and have her name drug through the mud. Same with at least 2 lawyers, one of which is on the board of a Major university and one Dr. If the world wants accountability it shouldn't start or stop with the NFL.
* good post,FRIEND!:thumbup:*