Video: KaVontae Turpin Kick Return TD and Punt Return TD

baltcowboy

Reaction score
To think he went undrafted in 2019, and he's only in training camp because he excelled in a Spring league that didn't even exist until this year.

He's not built for excessive touches, but he's certainly a weapon if used properly. He's proven that in the USFL, and again tonight.
Turpin and Pollard side by side returning kickoffs. Imagine when it gets colder and the kickoffs don’t make to the end zone.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
Who is the fastest player on the team at game speed ?Turpin is fast but I think Parsons is faster on straight line speed

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
We need exciting players to lift the team. If we would have had this guy last year, to go alone with Diggs' 11 interceptions, this team could have made some noise in the playoffs.

Fingers crossed this year.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
This season maybe going to give us some things we haven’t had in a while - great return man, possibly great defense, just need a clutch kicker. Don’t trust the offense as much this year so be nice to see D and ST pick up some slack.

starfan1

Reaction score
To think he went undrafted in 2019, and he's only in training camp because he excelled in a Spring league that didn't even exist until this year.

He's not built for excessive touches, but he's certainly a weapon if used properly. He's proven that in the USFL, and again tonight.
Id agree with this. He should make the team but man is he a IR candidate if I ever saw one. Getting him snaps and giving him the ball when he’s in can eventually lead to predictability

I saw some of that with Noah Brown when he was in game you knew it was a run. Not so much anymore.

He’s too explosive to not keep

now can KM use him well?