Twitter: Kazee to visit Cowboys

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
Technically that's not true, they have made playoffs with Romo and Dak.
Technically they should have been in the playoffs every year Romo was QB. They got knocked out on elimination games 3-4 seasons because of piss poor coaching by Garrett but yeah, you run with what you want.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
So it looks like Kazee will be in for his physical on Wednesday. He's scheduled to meet with the Lions after that but the Cowboys might not let him leave without a deal. Guess it all depends on whether or not they want to meet with Malik Hooker before deciding.

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
So it looks like Kazee will be in for his physical on Wednesday. He's scheduled to meet with the Lions after that but the Cowboys might not let him leave without a deal. Guess it all depends on whether or not they want to meet with Malik Hooker before deciding.
Great so were not even going to look at Hooker the best option for this team.

Kingofholland

Reaction score
Technically they should have been in the playoffs every year Romo was QB. They got knocked out on elimination games 3-4 seasons because of piss poor coaching by Garrett but yeah, you run with what you want.

Thank you for letting me run with what I want, but your statement of the Cowboys not making the playoffs with Dak or Romo was factually false :). But I think I get where you're going that these teams should have accomplished more than 4 playoff appearences with Romo and 2 with Dak so far. I agree that poor coaching played a big factor.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
ExNjQrEXMAIRKsA

Rayman70

Reaction score
sign them both IF these are the choices we got. Kearse I may have to be out on. His off field stuff scares me some.