Twitter: Kazee to visit Cowboys

805BoysInBlue

Reaction score
Neal and Kazee were trash together in Atlanta. Now we somehow think they're the answer here? This reminds me of when we brought poe and Mccoy after they anchored the 32nd ranked rush defense the year before. Ill take Neal and pass on Kazee

Reactions: Ken

Jipper

Reaction score
Neal and Kazee were trash together in Atlanta. Now we somehow think they're the answer here? This reminds me of when we brought poe and Mccoy after they anchored the 32nd ranked rush defense the year before. Ill take Neal and pass on Kazee

If This defense played like trash it would be an upgrade over last year

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
This signing is encouraging

And it tells me that Jerry is FINALLY serious about fixing defence. As I promised, if we fix our defence, I'll get a jersey of whoever ends up being the best defencive player that we sign. I still intend to do that as the season progresses. It'll be nice to have another jersey to have over my fursuit when I take delivery of it.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
And it tells me that Jerry is FINALLY serious about fixing defence. As I promised, if we fix our defence, I'll get a jersey of whoever ends up being the best defencive player that we sign. I still intend to do that as the season progresses. It'll be nice to have another jersey to have over my fursuit when I take delivery of it.
Let's not get carried away now!

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
Hope Jerry gets serious
I need to see more first