Twitter: Kazee to visit Cowboys

boysfanindc

Reaction score
Kazee would put us where I think the front office wants to be going into the draft, meaning if they are on the clock and there are O guys sitting there clearly better then anyone on D and no good trades available they can take the O guy. I think we will still draft more D then O but people thinking we are going to draft 6 or 7 D guys are going to be disappointed.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
Kazee would put us where I think the front office wants to be going into the draft, meaning if they are on the clock and there are O guys sitting there clearly better then anyone on D and no good trades available they can take the O guy. I think we will still draft more D then O put people thinking we are going to draft 6 or 7 D guys are going to be disappointed.
Gives us more draft options

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
i'm getting this feeling in my stomach Kazee wants to be in Dallas and will agree to about the same deal Neal got. Well, its either that or that dammm burrito i had. Ay caramba.. we shall see what happens pronto.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
i'm getting this feeling in my stomach Kazee wants to be in Dallas and will agree to about the same deal Neal got. Well, its either that or that dammm burrito i had. Ay caramba.. we shall see what happens pronto.
LOL, update, please.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Both should be cheaper than Neal since they are coming off achilles injuries. Neal played last year. Archer has also said that Neal's deal is actually up to 5 million so incentives were counted.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score

This is the visit Ive been waiting for, hope he doesnt leave without a contract.
I remember Kevin Smith, I believe it was 1995 when he tore his Achilles, and came back admirably the next season, and that was 26 years ago.
Achilles as well as all sports medicine have made incredible strides since that era, and the notion that floats around still that Achilles injuries are
career enders esp for DBs on the back pedal is more of a myth now.

eromeopolk

Reaction score
Kazee...That's crazy...Again did you remember what Dak Prescott who Arlington Jonesboys fans think is a below average QB did to the ATL secondary in 2020 and 2018?

If he is healthy, if he can recover, if, if, and if is "If we had a defense that last 25 years (excluding the Parcells years players)".

"If" don't win championships. Defenses with no "if" wins championships.

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
Kazee...That's crazy...Again did you remember what Dak Prescott who Arlington Jonesboys fans think is a below average QB did to the ATL secondary in 2020 and 2018?

If he is healthy, if he can recover, if, if, and if is "If we had a defense that last 25 years (excluding the Parcells years players)".

It's all about coaching. Parcells took a crack head QB to the playoffs, we can't get there with Romo and Dak.

CWR

Reaction score

Pretty rare to see a team without "ifs" in the salary cap era.

75boyz

Reaction score
achilles tear in october? ..hmm..nah. he'll need this year to try to get back to somewhat normal.

11 months( Sep '21) does seem kinda too quick for an Achilles tear to heal. Not sure it's worth the risk unless it's a totally dirt cheap contract with no guarantees.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Kazee would put us where I think the front office wants to be going into the draft, meaning if they are on the clock and there are O guys sitting there clearly better then anyone on D and no good trades available they can take the O guy. I think we will still draft more D then O but people thinking we are going to draft 6 or 7 D guys are going to be disappointed.

I don't think we will be unless we get a starting corner. We try to fill gaps with the veteran signings, and I can't see Lewis, Brown, Canady or Robinson being considered sufficient to fill that gap. Of course, maybe we feel we can get a starting-caliber corner in the second round since this is a fairly deep draft at the position. I don't know if I'm comfortable with that, though.