KC-Indy thread

dstovall5

Reaction score
Lol, another Andrew luck interception. Threw behind the WR right there.

Nation

Reaction score
Does the narrative begin to change on Andrew Luck? I know he took over a bad team, but a 76.5 rookie QB rating, followed by a 87.0 sophomore campaign. Terrible in two postseason games.

I think because he plays in Indy it would take another average-or-worse regular season for him to catch any heat in the media, but if he were in New York or Dallas after being hyped like he has you'd be seeing it now.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
"But Andrew Luck is this amazing QB that's super clutch!" Young, talented, but a little overrated.

He is terrific. There is no question about it.

I just get a laugh out of how the national media chooses to go after players completely inconsistently.

Manning and Bree's can throw a million interceptions but it doesn't matter they will write a different story.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Does the narrative begin to change on Andrew Luck? I know he took over a bad team, but a 76.5 rookie QB rating, followed by a 87.0 sophomore campaign. Terrible in two postseason games.

I think because he plays in Indy it would take another average-or-worse regular season for him to catch any heat in the media, but if he were in New York or Dallas after being hyped like he has you'd be seeing it now.

If he played in Dallas the media would have found five things he does that you cant win with by now.

dstovall5

Reaction score
He is terrific. There is no question about it.

I just get a laugh out of how the national media chooses to go after players completely inconsistently.

Manning and Bree's can throw a million interceptions but it doesn't matter they will write a different story.

He's good, but the media drools over him as if he's already an elite QB. Idk, it just rubs me the wrong way, especially since the media completely knocks Romo on every chance they get.

romomania

Reaction score
Easy on Luck. Doesn't have legit weapons out there. Without Wayne he only has Hilton and Fleener and they don't run the ball to take the pressure off.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
People talk about defense to make the playoffs, both defenses are sucking.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
He's good, but the media drools over him as if he's already an elite QB. Idk, it just rubs me the wrong way, especially since the media completely knocks Romo on every chance they get.

He is as good as it gets though.

Everybody throws picks, especially aggressive teams.

I just get a kick out of how they only count for certain guys.

romomania

Reaction score

KC picked off 3 passes and recovered a fumble, thats pretty good? As far as yardage with these rules can't expect defenses to stop playoff team offenses from moving it up and down.

dstovall5

Reaction score
Romo "might" have thrown it, but it would have been 3-5 yards short.

Am I blind or was that Alex Smith who just missed a wide open TD? :D

And KC did make the playoffs because of their defense, one playoff game doesn't change what they've done in 16 other games. Also KC's defense isn't playing that bad either, at least they've forced 4 turnovers. 4 turnovers and 3 interceptions against a good offense/QB is an impressive feat.

bark

Reaction score
Andy Reid pulling a coach Garrett . Big lead and still throwing the ball.. It's not his fault though , coach Reid loves him some passing too.