Game Day KC vs Denver - Wanna talk about it?

mahoneybill

Reaction score
Who has the easiest starting QB job this year in the NFL?
Alex Smith or Russell Wilson.

Dominant run games and defenses make for an extremely low stress job for the QB. Mostly drive the bus and don't lose it for your team, and occassionally step up and make a big play. Must be nice.

Wilson

dupree89

Reaction score
How would you guys like to have Jamaal Charles in the Dallas backfield? Course, he'd only get 7 rush attempts a game. o_O

khiladi

Reaction score
Johnson just blew up Charles... But KC looks well-coached. I wish we got Reid...

TrailBlazer

Reaction score
I'm an arkansas fan. But I think knile Davis is going to be a really good running back. Him and demarco would be a formidable one-two punch.

Cheap too. He's just a rookie.

links18

Reaction score
How does the 48 points we put up against the Denver D look now?

The Quest for Six

Reaction score
As if that would change my mind about wanting him. lol. I actually thought he did too. But it was all good. I would love a true breakaway back. Seriously, wouldnt you?

oh definitely, but I think Dallas problem is more the offensive line than running back...

dupree89

Reaction score
I see Eli as a spokeman for some watch company. Garrett should get something similar. The tagline could be: "This clock/ watch operates so efficiently that Jason Garrett cant even mess it up".

DFWJC

Reaction score
I would like to offer some entertaining trivia regarding Alex Smith.

His (and his team's) record is 2-23 for his career when his defense has failed to hold the other team to 25 points or less.
You read that right.
2 wins and 23 losses.

dupree89

Reaction score
oh definitely, but I think Dallas problem is more the offensive line than running back...

probably right my friend. Also, just the design of plays...or something. I'm not smart enough to explain it, but there is IMO something fundamentally wrong with the offense.