Game Day KC vs Denver - Wanna talk about it?

dupree89

Reaction score
opening drive of 2nd half will tell the story. Denver gets the ball. If Peyton drives 80 yards for a TD, then I will say game over. If the KC defense gets a stop on the opening drive, then they may hang around and we could have a ballgame in Q4.

Novacek84

Reaction score
Why are the Chiefs 9-0? Because they are smart enough to draft for need even with the #1 pick. Granted this past draft was not a great one but with all the talent on KC roster their GM was wise enough to pick his RT for the next ten years. GM Jerry wouldn't have been smart enough to do this if he had a very high pick. And yes I know he grabbed Tyron Smith but even a blind mice finds the cheese once in a while.

Novacek84

Reaction score
I'd also like to see KC get a couple hits on Peyton and see how this unfolds the rest of the way.

mrmojo

Reaction score
Man KC's defense is tough. They keep doing this they have a chance.

mrmojo

Reaction score
Man Denver sure gets a lot of leeway on calls......no wonder its hard to win there.

DWhite Fan

It ain't over 'til it's over
Reaction score
peytonplayspolo.gif

bark

Reaction score
Mercury Morris has the champagne glasses out ready to pour down in miami

Deep_South

Reaction score
Hard to believe the Broncos are going to be on Sunday Night Football again next Sunday - against the Patriots.

IAmLegend

Reaction score
No team will win a Superbowl with Alex Smith as their starting QB. Just not going to happen. The 2000 Ravens are a RARE exception to the rule of you "You can't win a SB without a great (or at least really good) QB."

Super_Kazuya

Reaction score
Hard to believe the Broncos are going to be on Sunday Night Football again next Sunday - against the Patriots.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure this game was flexed... I doubt the league had the foresight to know this would be a big game at the beginning of the year. We played 4 Sunday Night games last year.... and I have a sneaking suspicion we're going to play a fourth this year as well... :(

DWhite Fan

It ain't over 'til it's over
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm pretty sure this game was flexed... I doubt the league had the foresight to know this would be a big game at the beginning of the year. We played 4 Sunday Night games last year.... and I have a sneaking suspicion we're going to play a fourth this year as well... :(

Yep and it will be against Philly for the division...

Deep_South

Reaction score

We've got a Monday Night Football against the Bears, which could be a good prime time showcase for the Boys. It's in Chicago, though. At least if the Eagles game is flexed it will be played in Dallas.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
My original post is good justification for why I wouldn't make it in Vegas. :D

Picksix

A Work in Progress
Reaction score
My original post is good justification for why I wouldn't make it in Vegas. :D

Predicting football is a lot like picking stocks. It's easy to talk yourself into things. Have to eliminate the noise and sentiment, and what we might hope to happen. I thought KC would give them a game, and perhaps pull it out if they played out of their minds, and got a couple of big breaks. But the smart money was on Denver.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
3 pats on the back for me. I'm off to Vegas to bet my kids future.

I said Denver would win by 10 pts.
KC would not get near 30 pts.
21 pts should be the over for Denver.