Game Day KC vs Denver - Wanna talk about it?

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Chiefs did better than I thought. That offense just isn't good enough but the defense is the real deal. I wouldn't be surprised to see them dominate in the rematch at Arrowhead. They'll get more pressure on Peyton at home and the offense should play better too

DuceizBak

Reaction score
Chiefs are the real deal.. If their offense could of been better the game could of been won.
I expect the Patriots to send the Broncos into KC limping which will not bode well for the broncos.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Whoever made the schedule really didn't foresee a competitive KC team in the fold. KC plays Denver in 2 weeks? That's just stupid.

I've always thought the schedule was horridly put together but this is just dumb. You shouldn't play the same divisional opponent twice within a 3 game span. Personally, I think they should set it up so you play 1/2 of you divisional games in the first 8 games, the other half in the second 8 games. I also think by weeks should span a month instead of 8 weeks or whatever.

I've said it before that I could write a better schedule and I've posted a couple times about how I would write the schedule.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Chiefs are the real deal.. If their offense could of been better the game could of been won.
I expect the Patriots to send the Broncos into KC limping which will not bode well for the broncos.

The Pats are pretty beat up on defense but have still been solid. Their offense hasn't been anything close to what you would expect but they're still getting it done.

Brady is on pace to throw his fewest number of TDs for a single season in like 10 years, not counting the year he missed. His completion % is 6 points lower than his career average. Just really doesn't have any reliable WRs out there and I think 3 of his WRs are rookies IIRC.

I don't think the Pats can keep up.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Whoever made the schedule really didn't foresee a competitive KC team in the fold. KC plays Denver in 2 weeks? That's just stupid.

I've always thought the schedule was horridly put together but this is just dumb. You shouldn't play the same divisional opponent twice within a 3 game span. Personally, I think they should set it up so you play 1/2 of you divisional games in the first 8 games, the other half in the second 8 games. I also think by weeks should span a month instead of 8 weeks or whatever.

I've said it before that I could write a better schedule and I've posted a couple times about how I would write the schedule.

Would like to see that link. It is easier said than done.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1606598-how-is-the-nfl-schedule-created

This article lists some roadblocks for scheduling. That Thursday night game threw a wrench in it along with potential MLB playoffs, venue concerts, league guidelines, ratings and team requests.

I used to write the schedules of 50 servers per week and that was a test in itself. Faced requests, restrictions, strength of staff, etc, etc.

Nirvana

Reaction score
So Peyton averaged just 2.6 seconds after hiking the ball before throwing it - that's just amazing.