Twitter: Keanu Neal choosing between Dal and NYJ

rambo2

Reaction score
Maybe, though there's a guard from Notre Dame that I like a lot that we can get in round 4. If we can get him, then that'd allow us to move Zach Martin to T in the even we have an injury to TSmith.
Tackles cost a lot. Good to grab one when you have a chance. Getting one at 10 is a great idea. Slater is a beast. They can not miss with this pick. The risk reward with Slater is as good as it gets. He dominated Chase Young in 2019.

fivetwos

Reaction score
Neal is a Florida guy. Georgia as a pro.

If I'm him I choose Texas over NY in a heartbeat and we probably have that going for us.

If the Jets are willing to offset the state tax plus some, well then Stephen ought to loosen the purse strings a little more.

I can't see losing a guy Quinn apparently wants over relative pennies.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Tackles cost a lot. Good to grab one when you have a chance. Getting one at 10 is a great idea. Slater is a beast. They can not miss with this pick. The risk reward with Slater is as good as it gets. He dominated Chase Young in 2019.

I wouldn't be opposed to Slater, but I think we need defence more. Granted, Slater, to me, makes more sense than Pitts. Slater means that the pick I'd have used on Aaron Banks from Notre Dame could go to defence instead. There are LBers I like such as Surratt that we could take instead.

JBS

Reaction score
Neal is a Florida guy. Georgia as a pro.

If I'm him I choose Texas over NY in a heartbeat and we probably have that going for us.

If the Jets are willing to offset the state tax plus some, well then Stephen ought to loosen the purse strings a little more.

I can't see losing a guy Quinn apparently wants over relative pennies.

Jets probably offering more money. M. Maye was his teammate at UF. He also has ties to Jets current Dcoord. Just sharing some of the ties he has to the jets

Carson

Reaction score
Jets probably offering more money. M. Maye was his teammate at UF. He also has ties to Jets current Dcoord. Just sharing some of the ties he has to the jets
Hes 100% a linebacker there

He can play SS here some

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
To me the Cowboys interest in having Neal play WLB kinda tips the hat that they may have some interest in a guy like JOK.
The one thing with Neal VS these FS's: If you need a SS like this, a hybrid S/LB, there isn't another one out there in FA.

I think Nasirildeen could be someone else they look at 0 in the draft too

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I dont even buy the Pitts hype.

Imagine how I feel.

I stay out of it because I think he will be way gone by 10 (Cin or Phil).

Winslow Jr was supposed to be all that also, along with every single other top 10 TE in league history not named Vernon Davis.

A TE changes nothing for this offense in terms of points scored unless they add second football.

If an NBA team acquires five 35 PPG career scorers it doesn't mean they will score 175 in every game, or ever.

I feel better now lol...

I can think of several positions that this team needs before I get to TE.

Several.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
One way or the other, Im pretty interested in seeing what Neal actually gets. Missed two whole seasons, but is very talented and productive. Though last year he didnt produse the TO's he did his first two