Twitter: Keanu Neal choosing between Dal and NYJ

LittleD

Reaction score
I doubt they restructure Collins and Smith and if they aren’t able to go this season. We don’t know how our offense will do against their defense. We were missing Dak and multiple players on the offensive line.

They just did last week. Both will be here for awhile longer. Smith has back and neck issues now which won't go away. He has not played a full season for several years. Who knows if Collins hip
is arthritic or not and how long he will last. OL used to be a strong asset for Dallas, not any longer. Washington is salivating at breaking Dak in half.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
One pertinent angle to Keanu Neal picking his team to move to is that he might prefer to work under Dan Quinn, as opposed to the Jets' HC. He has been under Quinn in the past and that's often the difference-maker in making such a choice. Whatever occurs should prove bearable. Also, there is also no state taxes in Texas. Each move bears its own rewards. ;)

Carson

Reaction score
They just did last week. Both will be here for awhile longer. Smith has back and neck issues now which won't go away. He has not played a full season for several years. Who knows if Collins hip
is arthritic or not and how long he will last. OL used to be a strong asset for Dallas, not any longer. Washington is salivating at breaking Dak in half.

Better call the season off then. Players should be happy to get the season off

boysfanindc

Reaction score
One pertinent angle to Keanu Neal picking his team to move to is that he might prefer to work under Dan Quinn, as opposed to the Jets' HC. He has been under Quinn in the past and that's often the difference-maker in making such a choice. Whatever occurs should prove bearable. Also, there is also no state taxes in Texas. Each move bears its own rewards. ;)

But he also played under Ulbrich, the Jets’ new defensive coordinator.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
To an extent at least. If Pitts is far and away a better grade I dont know you can pass on him.
I’d agree. I’m not entirely sure how they grade these guys honestly because I’d have Pitts graded higher than Surtain or Farley but not enough to where I’d turn my card in at 0.1 seconds.....

Reactions: CWR

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
But he also played under Ulbrich, the Jets’ new defensive coordinator.

If that's the case, he'd have an option to choose whomever he wants to work with. Quinn is very popular with the players. ;)

Would the Jets be inclined to pay him more generously? That's something that remains to be seen. They can likely afford to!

Last edited:

boysfanindc

Reaction score
If that's the case, he'd have an option to choose whomever he wants to work with. Quinn is very popular with the players. ;)

Would the Jets be inclined to pay him more generously? That's something that remains to be seen. They can likely afford to!

They have a crazy amount of cap space, if they really want him they most likely will get him.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
There are no defenders that are better than Pitts. Is that Hall of Famer RB heads and tails better than the RB currently on the roster? That's an easy call. While you are correct that we don't know how a players career will play out until they play it I have an outstanding track record of predicting players trajectory. And Pitts checks all my boxes, You can literally etch it in stone.

‘Etch what in stone’?

Rayman70

Reaction score
Iam thinking Kazee AND Neal will come here because of Quinn. Neal improves that Linebacker room immensely NOW and Kazee will provide a nice band aid for the safety group at very worst. I would still draft a guy like Grant so we can groom him.