Twitter: Kearse calls out defense

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Well, hopefully what Kearse says will happen, unlike Dak saying he was going to clean up those interceptions. Dak didn't chew out the receivers good enough, they are still causing Dak to throw interceptions.

I wouldnt blame the receivers for the first one.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
You finally said something smart! I'm gonna go buy a lottery ticket

You still havent. I wouldnt buy a lottery ticket, you will lose. :lmao2::lmao2::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Lets remember who started this little go around. Dont act like your innocent anymore when it comes back your way. :thumbup:

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
You still havent. I wouldnt buy a lottery ticket, you will lose. :lmao2::lmao2::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Lets remember who started this little go around. Dont act like your innocent anymore when it comes back your way. :thumbup:
I know nothing!!! You big bully! Lol!

Carson

Reaction score
im sure hes taking accountability for it

i remember years ago in high school, we got scolded by our corner after the game...and he was the one who gave up the touchdown that won the game and he blamed himself at the end

we proceeded to dominate the rest of the season
No doubt. Kearse is a stand up guy and I’ve liked him since his days at Clemson

Calvin2Tony2Emmitt2Julius

Reaction score
I am really against singling out one player but damn Joseph got beat like a Tambourine, not a drum a drum is much tougher. I mean he looked horrible. I would have expected the coaching staff to see this and bench the guy

that was the kind of beating you don't recover from. I'm serious it was that bad

stilltheguru

Reaction score
Yea yea yea..all these guys do (Kearse, Dak, Micah) is talk.
I hear you but that needed to be said in public. Especially for Micah. Mr we wanna be number 1 and I want Aaron Donald's spot.

Like I said, we need more Kearse and Wilson on defense as far as playstyle and mentality

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
November 13th the Cowboys had a 14 point lead against Green Bay. Defense lost it.

Parsons came out afterwards and said that wouldn't ever happen again. 5 weeks later it did.

Just saying............

I feel like my whole life that "saying things" and "pointing fingers" or even "firing a fall guy" has somehow universally translated into "holding accountable."

kuyyo_morro

Reaction score
We scored 34 points but Offense gave away 10-14 pts ( 1pick 6 and 1 field position of 3-7pts). Other offense needed to score 20-24 points only to tie the game.

cmoney23

Reaction score
Good thats how you do it....

call em out and hold em accountable.....34 points is ENOUGH to win a ball game

you can't poo all over yourselves and lets a team come back and win like that and consider yourselves a top unit

GET TIGHT
Well, tackle the TE inbounds, Kearse and we win. :facepalm:
You should have made the play, instead you road a guy 10 yards and let him get out.

cmoney23

Reaction score
We scored 34 points but Offense gave away 10-14 pts ( 1pick 6 and 1 field position of 3-7pts). Other offense needed to score 20-24 points only to tie the game.

We scored 34.

THEY scored 40 with the one pick-six. The D still gave up 34.
Figure it out.

JayFord

Reaction score
Well, tackle the TE inbounds, Kearse and we win. :facepalm:
You should have made the play, instead you road a guy 10 yards and let him get out.
ok

mistakes happen....does that disqualify him from speaking the truth?

when i use the bathroom and get mashed potatoes on the ceiling and my housemates do as well i call them out while saying we all (myself included) gotta stop putting these Idaho spuds on the bathroom ceiling

Kearse is the least of my concerns