Twitter: Kearse calls out defense

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
There's been several games this season where a low scoring offense was bailed out by the defense so how about some perspective folks I swear some of you are 12 years old.

JayFord

Reaction score
There's been several games this season where a low scoring offense was bailed out by the defense so how about some perspective folks I swear some of you are 12 years old.

when i was 12 i had better perspective of the game than some of the post i see

cmoney23

Reaction score
ok

mistakes happen....does that disqualify him from speaking the truth?

when i use the bathroom and get mashed potatoes on the ceiling and my housemates do as well i call them out while saying we all (myself included) gotta stop putting these Idaho spuds on the bathroom ceiling

Kearse is the least of my concerns
Interesting... take.

Rayman70

Reaction score
FINALLY another player like Micah that has the balls 2 call it what it is. JK might be my newest fave player on the team. He OWNED the bad performance btw...he included himself. THAT is what a leader does. Accountability. DLAW can be included as well. We have 3 alpha males on the defense and they ALL are on the same page, so its on everyone else to step up and be better. This includes Dan Quinn.

Creeper

Reaction score
Non receiver should catch the ball 2 yards outside the hash marks and get out of bounds to stop the clock. Kearse needs to call himself out. He let the TE get inside and underneath him, then let himself get dragged 15 yards to the sideline. When the game is on the line it is up to every man on the field to turn an opportunity to win the game into a positive play.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Non receiver should catch the ball 2 yards outside the hash marks and get out of bounds to stop the clock. Kearse needs to call himself out. He let the TE get inside and underneath him, then let himself get dragged 15 yards to the sideline. When the game is on the line it is up to every man on the field to turn an opportunity to win the game into a positive play.
I agree but I think Kearse is calling himself out. He includes himself. He is ticked at himself and his teammates.

Rayman70

Reaction score
BTW Wilson is getting better every week at safety. Dude is a playmaker. I think he will make a huge impact down the stretch. He's a finisher and when he tackles ya, U are falling.

Wizarus

Reaction score
And how many points does the offense score without the 3 turnovers?

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
BTW Wilson is getting better every week at safety. Dude is a playmaker. I think he will make a huge impact down the stretch. He's a finisher and when he tackles ya, U are falling.
He has his moments, but the recent loss of Brown has pulled Wilson back a bit.
Defense will improve overall when Q gets a grasp on this secondary shuffle that is taking place currently.

JayFord

Reaction score
I want Kearse to stare into their soul like Jason Garrett on saturday and ask them how much they want it

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
Quinn really needs to step in and help this defense overcome the loss of DB2, DB3 and the excessive wear on their best player. I would not be opposed to sitting Parsons and anyone else who is beaten up and in need of healing the rest of the way to get healthy for a run at a Championship.

The Unit has lost its swagger with noticeably less urgency to get to the ball carrier and gang tackle. The Division is a bridge too far after the loss to Jacksonville, so go with preparing as a WC team.

Time to move Parsons back to LB and not have him banging against 2 Bigs every play. He can still get after the QB and will be much more effective chasing down plays. Pray for LVE to get back on the field and send Barr to the sideline.

EST_1986

Reaction score
Looks like Kearse is smarter than a handful of Moore hating, Dak hating clowns on here.

"We scored 34 points on Sunday," Jayron continued. "We should come out with a victory. And it should be a comfortable victory, if we claim to be the defense that we think we are." Motivation to get back to that level.
Dak is trash, Moore is the trash can.

Zordon

Reaction score
Quinn really needs to step in and help this defense overcome the loss of DB2, DB3 and the excessive wear on their best player. I would not be opposed to sitting Parsons and anyone else who is beaten up and in need of healing the rest of the way to get healthy for a run at a Championship.

The Unit has lost its swagger with noticeably less urgency to get to the ball carrier and gang tackle. The Division is a bridge too far after the loss to Jacksonville, so go with preparing as a WC team.

Time to move Parsons back to LB and not have him banging against 2 Bigs every play. He can still get after the QB and will be much more effective chasing down plays. Pray for LVE to get back on the field and send Barr to the sideline.
Yesterday Quinn said there will be a lot of experimentation over the next three weeks to get ready for the playoffs.

RonWashington

Reaction score
Really like Kearse hope he’s back next year and has a strong playoff run . Would also like to see much more of Mukuamu and Bell lot less of Hooker .

Wasn’t Jimmah the “ Churn the Roster “ wordsmith .

Or was that Jersey Bill .

Last edited:

links18

Reaction score
I am really against singling out one player but damn Joseph got beat like a Tambourine, not a drum a drum is much tougher. I mean he looked horrible. I would have expected the coaching staff to see this and bench the guy

that was the kind of beating you don't recover from. I'm serious it was that bad

They did bench him. Didn't they? Actually, watch them truck him back out there on Saturday.

RonWashington

Reaction score
By the end of the game the Jags had two new OT in the lineup . Would love to see locomotive Donovan Wilson on some safety blitzes Saturday no matter who’s the QB for Philly . Not enough pressure last game .