Twitter: Kearse calls out defense

BoysfanfromCanada

Reaction score
November 13th the Cowboys had a 14 point lead against Green Bay. Defense lost it.

Parsons came out afterwards and said that wouldn't ever happen again. 5 weeks later it did.

Just saying............

Parsons and the D got fumble recovery with a minute and a half left. The offense couldn't keep the ball. Then in OT they managed to force a punt, and they weren't on the field when they scored to win. Can't really blame Parsons there

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score
Looks like Kearse is smarter than a handful of Moore hating, Dak hating clowns on here.

"We scored 34 points on Sunday," Jayron continued. "We should come out with a victory. And it should be a comfortable victory, if we claim to be the defense that we think we are." Motivation to get back to that level.
But Dak didn't keep the offense on the field long enough. You can't expect the defense to make stops and force 3 and outs. By the offense not sustaining and scoring every drive, which tires out the defense. It's all on Dak and the offense! /sarcasm

Rayman70

Reaction score
He has his moments, but the recent loss of Brown has pulled Wilson back a bit.
Defense will improve overall when Q gets a grasp on this secondary shuffle that is taking place currently.
I agree 100%.

plymkr

Reaction score
This thread has caused me to think about things. I'm trying to figure out if I'm more attracted to Jori Epstein or Jane Slater. Leaning more towards Jane but at the end of the day I'm just lonely.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Looks like Kearse is smarter than a handful of Moore hating, Dak hating clowns on here.

"We scored 34 points on Sunday," Jayron continued. "We should come out with a victory. And it should be a comfortable victory, if we claim to be the defense that we think we are." Motivation to get back to that level.

Both the offense and the defense are culpable. Kearse is speaking strictly from a defensive platform. Dak has spoken from an offensive platform. The coaches haven't said much, but they didn't coach the end of the game well.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Now if we only had a head coach that could do that...
Mike I think has been like this behind closed doors. I doubt he would ever throw the players any shade in public. He's always been that way.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
This thread has caused me to think about things. I'm trying to figure out if I'm more attracted to Jori Epstein or Jane Slater. Leaning more towards Jane but at the end of the day I'm just lonely.

When Jane has that lipstick going good. She's pretty irresistible. :rolleyes:

Qcard

Reaction score
We're back baby.

Clearly Prescott's 30pts per game Offense is causing the Defense to turn on each other.

We should start Cooper Rush 17pts per game Offense. Less pressure on Defense!!

Dak Hate is severely crippling

nyc-cowboy

Reaction score
Mike I think has been like this behind closed doors. I doubt he would ever throw the players any shade in public. He's always been that way.
Could be but I dont know if we seeing results.

Generally speaking, you can see a head coaches personality on the sidelines during the game - to me he's more passive than a Parcells or Jimmy type.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Both the offense and the defense are culpable. Kearse is speaking strictly from a defensive platform. Dak has spoken from an offensive platform. The coaches haven't said much, but they didn't coach the end of the game well.

Kearse is taking responsibility for the loss on his defense. Which is correct and he isnt afraid to admit it.

I appreciate the honesty.

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
We're back baby.

Honestly I don't think motivation is a problem. The problem is trying to hide a weak and injured secondary while simultaneously giving added support to stopping the run. Micah can't maintain that frenetic energy level and he's not wrecking the other team anymore. Can Dan Q scheme up a solution? Everybody should agree that he's no slouch and so far he hasn't found an answer, could be the personnel limitations won't allow it. It could be that winning high scoring games is the only path forward this season... or ball control, shortening up the game, and hoping your guys can pull it out at the end. Funny how we always end up with the scheme Garrett had all along with this QB and defense.