Keep Kelvin Joseph or cut him?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Will McClay = Overrated
Lol. Mcclay gives the board to tweedle dee and tweedle dumb. The same 2 guys thats traded out of the spot to get parsons and could have gift wrapped him to Philly or New York. The same 2 guys thats said even if Moehrig was there they weren’t drafting him or Samuel. Lol. McClay is the least to know.

MapleLeaf

Maple Leaf
Reaction score
Right now I am in the keep him camp. I think a cut is a rash decision.

I do reserve the right to change my mind when more facts come to light. My vote is not a response to how I feel about him as a player or a person, but rather the incompleteness of the facts at this time.

You don't do something rash until you have the full story.

TheCritic

Reaction score
Keep him for now. One final chance to make the team, clean up his act and live up to his potential. Anything less than a great season, cut him.

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
I’m not looking at guilt or innocence here but overall m just at a point with players where I feel like we can see the writing. Had a rep already. People weren’t sure of his commitment. He was hurt last year. Now this. Just think he will always be a headache so I voted cut.

plymkr

Reaction score
My vote today is cut him but I'm remaining open minded that as more facts come out I may change my mind. More facts and less speculation may mean that my vote could turn to a very solidified cut him or the opposite may happen. I'm wondering if Jerry and Goodell are thinking the same thing.

Whiskey Cowboy

Reaction score
He's on razor thin ice but let the legal system do it's job. Maybe, just maybe this can serve as a wakeup call and he's able to put his life together. If not, it isn't hard to offload him.

lukin2006

Reaction score
I wish this team would find doing the right thing easy…and the right thing is to cut him. But they never learn do they?

kskboys

Reaction score
I'm surprised so many want to just cut him. Man, y'all would've been front and center at the Salem witch burning trials!!!!

Acceptablename

Reaction score
You make the choice.

This poll was not for members to come in and argue with each other, to belittle others who do not agree with your opinion. I am more than sure that is being done enough in the other thread. Just vote and don't argue or make things personal.
Can I vote multiple times

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
rat-face.jpg

StarChamber_33

Reaction score
Will McClay = Overrated
Most of the talent on this team can be attributed to Will McClay.. Since he took over the Draft in 2014 the Cowboys rank among the best in the NFL during that time span. Believe me, I understand that there is PLENTY of BLAME to go around, but to take a shot at McClay is ridiculous.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Joseph could end up being another second round pick that didn’t pan out.

Status
Not open for further replies.