• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Bossman>Anthony Brown.......

As you can see.....this is how much I despise AB. Look @ it this way......if Ray Lewis could get away with it....and go on to win a Super Bowl.....

Just maybe.....this kick starts his career.....Just like Ray's :popcorn:

jaythecowboy

Reaction score
Keep him. Doesn’t make sense to get rid of an asset. The team has enough holes as is.

Nav22

Reaction score
I’m a bit torn but I voted to keep him.

He could wind up being a very good player for us. If he was an average player with a “meh” ceiling, I’d have voted to cut him.

We don’t know just how involved he was in the drive-by, but it appears he didn’t pull the trigger (although we don’t even know that for sure yet).

He’s a young man who appears to be a knucklehead, but maybe this becomes a turning point in his life. One more screw-up and you’re gone. Get rid of your thug friends, focus on your football career and grow up.

J-man

Reaction score
I voted to keep him, at least until we/they know more about what happened. If it ends up that he had nothing to do with it, we'd be upset if we had cut him already. I know he was in the truck, but what if he didn't even know the guy had a gun and/or was going to shoot at the man?
But, if he did know or took part in any of it, he should be in jail, not on a football field.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
I voted to keep him, at least until we/they know more about what happened. If it ends up that he had nothing to do with it, we'd be upset if we had cut him already. I know he was in the truck, but what if he didn't even know the guy had a gun and/or was going to shoot at the man?
But, if he did know or took part in any of it, he should be in jail, not on a football field.
Exactly my view.....why he wasn't charged????? Has everything to do with it....Obviously the police must have determined he had nothing to do with it....or he would have been arrested too.

Wrong place....wrong time. Better not happen again.

youngjerryjones

Reaction score
Bossman is way too fast to get cut, he will get picked up in a second and not even make it to waivers

Canada180

bannedontherun88
Reaction score
So, guilty in your eyes....what do you know that we dont....
Weve seen enough to know hes guilty of being a major negative distraction and possibly a felon. We dont need the distraction. Its well known this team is weak mentally . Do you think is positive for this team. Im tired of undisciplined players. Stupid players. As J Johnson said " Dont give me any STUPID players " Cant win with them.
if you want these types on the team , good luck[

shabazz

Reaction score
He's had several failed drug tests, and he was suspended at LSU. That's how he ended up at Kentucky.

Not to mention the whole Bossman thing and his questioned commitment to football.

Then the Cowboys were fools to take him and think that behavior was going to stop…..of course this might also prevent them from taking 30% of the rest of the draft class too. Thanks for the update on his behavior

aikemirv

Reaction score
I voted cut him but that as a person who really does not know anything. I don't think anyone will ever know how innocent he was without footage so I would just cut him for being utterly stupid to be hanging out with thugs with guns!

Blitzen

Reaction score
Cut him! Dysfunction will reign though so he stays unless he goes to jail. Then he can come back to coach players and collect the Cowboys’ ex-player loyalty to Jones stipend.

Status
Not open for further replies.