CZ POLL Keep Kelvin Joseph or cut him

Keep Kelvin Joseph or cut him?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I keep him, at this stage, He has not been arrested for anything and the man is innocent until proven guilty. I hope he learns something from this such as the company you keep reflects on you. As I said I keep him, he is in his 2nd year and the guy has all the potential to be a top CB in this league.

Hook'em#11

Reaction score
Keep, We need more thugs.. Gimme a dozen or so #37s from back in the day.

Flamma

Reaction score
Cut him. Not even a second thought.

Cutting him now makes zero sense. About as much sense as punching a wall when you're angry. You're just hurting yourself.

I wouldn't cut him. But if my mindset was to definitely cut him, I'd wait until after the draft to see where we are. Be smart about it.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Cutting him now makes zero sense. About as much sense as punching a wall when you're angry. You're just hurting yourself.

I wouldn't cut him. But if my mindset was to definitely cut him, I'd wait until after the draft to see where we are. Be smart about it.

Of course, right now it seems many want everyone cut, even Parson is now claimed to have fallen in the so culture or lack of with the Cowboys, no evidence do they present just love to make the claim. Fact is I wonder why some are even fans of this team, seems nothing at all do they like about it or else some just love to complain

TheBigEasy

Reaction score
I say cut him before their first game but wait a month to tell him. If you nomsayin'.

Pass2Run

Reaction score
I watched his rap videos again.

And, I'm a forgiving person. I don't usually judge people.

But get rid of this guy, for the sake of the team.

Bring in someone with a different mindset.

His whole gangsta schtick is too contagious.

Pass2Run

Reaction score
So, I want to change my vote. I initially voted cut him.

But I've listened to him talk, and heard some of his story, where he's from, etc.

This guy needs a chance. And I'm all-in on giving him one more chance.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
You make the choice.

This poll was not for members to come in and argue with each other, to belittle others who do not agree with your opinion. I am more than sure that is being done enough in the other thread. Just vote and don't argue or make things personal.
Why would anyone cut Joseph?

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
The only reason I would not cut him now would be to not show my hand for the draft.
But this front office is so idiotic with dolling out info it really doesn't matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.