Kellen Moore doing an almost complete overhaul of Eagles playbook

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Man..... the excuses yall make for other quarterbacks are the same things yall blame OUR quarterback in the same identical situations....

1. You mentioned the offensive line being banged up? Last year was the first time in 3 years our starting offensive line PLAYED TOGETHER.....

2. You said they couldn't run block or pick up blitzes..... well the season we lost our best backfield blitz blocker (Zeke) and our weakest year of running the ball, our quarterback became an All-Pro and was in MVP considerations....

3. Add on top of that, we were the most penalized team in the NFL for 2 or 3 seasons STRAIGHT!!! That makes it hard on the entire offense.

4. Then you mentioned his finger injury??? Boo F'ing hoo..... Dak play injured before and didn't play well, but his injuries were ignored when talking about his bad games at that time. Yall like to overlook Dak tailing off after he plays injured. Remember we he tweaked his leg on the last play of that Patriots win and it affected his game the next couple of weeks?? Yeah....

So what's all these damn excuses for Herbert? Dak remained a top 10 quarterback, became an All Pro and put himself in the MVP race without the aid of a functioning running game through all the offensive line injuries and bad play calling by trash *** KM.

So again.... what are all the excuses for Herbert??? This man hasn't even won a playoff game and is one of the highest paid quarterbacks in NFL history. Make it make sense that you are giving excuses to one quarterback for the same situations that you bash another......
It makes perfect sense. One guy is Dak and the other guy isn't. Herbert failed to reach 250 yards in 7 of his 13 starts. The Chargers scored 20 points or less in 5 of his 13 starts and averaged 21.1 points per game in those 13 starts. If they had been able to maintain that pace that would have moved them up from 21st to 19th! Pop the corks! Still bottom half of the league. But better than bottom third I guess. The Chargers averaged like 5 ppg less when Herbert went down. The Cowboys averaged 14 ppg less when Dak went down. Seems like one guy is more valuable than the other but I can't really make up my mind which.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
At which point has KM had success?

His last year here his offense was a league leader in turnovers. Last year the SDC took a massive step back reasons or not.

I suppose his best season was the one where Dak got hurt and Cooper stepped in to a winning record before being emasculated by SF in the playoffs.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
Plus he is going to bring the Garrett/Linehan version of Coryell back to the NFCE. It is sure to be a new look for division opponents.

Eagles are stacking probability towards a midseason train wreck once again. How much is the tush push success percentage going to go down?

bottleKids

Reaction score
Shouldn’t the concern be about ho the Cowboys perform? Who cares about Hurts or the idiots has as receivers.
He said something funny, and I laughed. Welcome to America ... free speech and expression is a wonderful thing. Just like those here who pretend to be Cowboys fans via gaslighting .... hmmmm

khiladi

Reaction score
Man..... the excuses yall make for other quarterbacks are the same things yall blame OUR quarterback in the same identical situations....

1. You mentioned the offensive line being banged up? Last year was the first time in 3 years our starting offensive line PLAYED TOGETHER.....

2. You said they couldn't run block or pick up blitzes..... well the season we lost our best backfield blitz blocker (Zeke) and our weakest year of running the ball, our quarterback became an All-Pro and was in MVP considerations....

3. Add on top of that, we were the most penalized team in the NFL for 2 or 3 seasons STRAIGHT!!! That makes it hard on the entire offense.

4. Then you mentioned his finger injury??? Boo F'ing hoo..... Dak play injured before and didn't play well, but his injuries were ignored when talking about his bad games at that time. Yall like to overlook Dak tailing off after he plays injured. Remember we he tweaked his leg on the last play of that Patriots win and it affected his game the next couple of weeks?? Yeah....

So what's all these damn excuses for Herbert? Dak remained a top 10 quarterback, became an All Pro and put himself in the MVP race without the aid of a functioning running game through all the offensive line injuries and bad play calling by trash *** KM.

So again.... what are all the excuses for Herbert??? This man hasn't even won a playoff game and is one of the highest paid quarterbacks in NFL history. Make it make sense that you are giving excuses to one quarterback for the same situations that you bash another......
you didn’t even watch the Chargers abs your analogies are completely asinine. For example, I didn’t mention “finger injury” I mentioned Herbert was literally wearing a CAST on his left hand for multiple games with a broken hand. He lost Mike Williams early in the season and then lost Palmer as well. They lost their starting Center in the beginning and even lost their back up Center. Further, no the state of their OL was nothing like ours. Dallas had had one of the most consistent rosters.

Further, there offense was not bottom of the league even with an injured Herbert, for example, he had no problems throwing 4 TDs against the Lions. They were averaging 26 PPG in their first 9 games despite the injuries including to Herbert.

Last edited:

GINeric

Reaction score
you didn’t even watch the Chargers abs your analogies are completely asinine. For example, I didn’t mention “finger injury” I mentioned Herbert was literally wearing a CAST on his left hand for multiple games with a broken hand. He lost Mike Williams early in the season and then lost Palmer as well. They lost their starting Center in the beginning and even lost their back up Center. Further, no the state of their OL was nothing like ours. Dallas had had one of the most consistent rosters.

Further, there offense was not bottom of the league even with an injured Herbert, for example, he had no problems throwing 4 TDs against the Lions. They were averaging 26 PPG in their first 9 games despite the injuries including to Herbert.

I live on the west coast. I've seen the Chargers play a few games, so I know a lil bit about what I'm talking about. Like I said before.... they come across as excuses for Herbert. The Cowboys starting offensive line played together last year for the first time in 3 years.

During our worst rushing season, Dak became All Pro, still in the top 10 and in MVP considerations.

You mentioned Herbert having a cast on.... well he shouldn't have played if he couldn't play. When Dak played injured with the leg or shoulder and was throwing picks, NONE of you brought up his injuries.

So we're not letting Herbert slide with that excuse. With that said, when is Herbert going to win a playoff game? Dak won his first playoff game out the gate, so what is Herbert waiting for? He got a huge payday didn't he?

khiladi

Reaction score
I live on the west coast. I've seen the Chargers play a few games, so I know a lil bit about what I'm talking about. Like I said before.... they come across as excuses for Herbert. The Cowboys starting offensive line played together last year for the first time in 3 years.

During our worst rushing season, Dak became All Pro, still in the top 10 and in MVP considerations.

You mentioned Herbert having a cast on.... well he shouldn't have played if he couldn't play. When Dak played injured with the leg or shoulder and was throwing picks, NONE of you brought up his injuries.

So we're not letting Herbert slide with that excuse. With that said, when is Herbert going to win a playoff game? Dak won his first playoff game out the gate, so what is Herbert waiting for? He got a huge payday didn't he?
No you don’t..

Your analogies were completely off-base and nothing alike.

Comparing “the loss of Zeke” blocking with a battered OL is peak bizarre.. Dak was 1-4 when he broke his leg and had a battered line, anywhere equivalent to what Dak was playing with. He also had 7 TOs in 4 and a half games. And Dak this year as awful until they changed the offense during the bye to force-feed CD Lamb and he still sucked to end the season. And if MVP candidate means 1 second place vote against the 32nd ranked passing defense schedule and trash opponents whoopity doo..

And Herbert still performed and Dak never played with an equivalent injury, which is even further bizarre.

Cooper Rush was 5-1 with Kellen Moore buddy..

Dak is not even in the same stratosphere as Herbert and every GM on the planet would take him over the bum who has had the top TO defense two years in a row, allowing the bum to pad his stats against bum teams.

GINeric

Reaction score
No you don’t..

Your analogies were completely off-base and nothing alike.

Comparing “the loss of Zeke” blocking with a battered OL is peak bizarre.. Dak was 1-4 when he broke his leg and had a battered line, anywhere equivalent to what Dak was playing with. He also had 7 TOs in 4 and a half games. And Dak this year as awful until they changed the offense during the bye to force-feed CD Lamb and he still sucked to end the season. And if MVP candidate means 1 second place vote against the 32nd ranked passing defense schedule and trash opponents whoopity doo..

And Herbert still performed and Dak never played with an equivalent injury, which is even further bizarre.

Cooper Rush was 5-1 with Kellen Moore buddy..

Dak is not even in the same stratosphere as Herbert and every GM on the planet would take him over the bum who has had the top TO defense two years in a row, allowing the bum to pad his stats against bum teams.

1. I said nothing about when he broke his leg... I CLEARLY stated when he tweaked his leg on the last play of that Patriots game we won with the td pass to CD. His game was affected by that injury but of course you would ignore that because it would crush your agenda.

2. You claim that Dak isn't in the same stratosphere as Herbert, yet Dak has a better winning percentage in the same amount of years Herbert has been in the league and Dak had a playoff win coming out of the gate. When will Herbert finally win a playoff game?

3. Cooper Rush barely passed for over 100 yards during that 5--1 stretch and got trashed by the same Eagles team that Dak has owned during his career. Rush has been in the league for 8 years and has been bouncing off and on practice squads. If Rush is so good, why haven't 31 other teams given him a starting job yet In 8 years? Is he the league's best kept secret?

4. You said Dak only became a All Pro and MVP candidate because he played against a 32 ranked passing schedule, correct? Ok cool....

There is a quarterback who plays against a 32nd ranked schedule every season.... why haven't every quarterback who plays against a 32nd ranked passing schedule every season became an All Pro and a MVP candidate like Dak? According to your logic, playing against a 32nd place passing schedule guarantees that right?

5. Dak has been in the top 10 out of 96 quarterback league wide most of his career, he became All Pro and in MVP considerations WITHOUT the aid of a functioning running game..... and you called him a bum, correct?

Well please name me any other quarterbacks in NFL history who were "bums" and were top 10 most of their careers, became All Pro, and were in MVP considerations WITHOUT a functioning running game....

I BET you won't answer ANY of these questions. You'll duck, run and hide and avoid answering these questions like the other coward *** trolls. But I'll wait....

khiladi

Reaction score
1. I said nothing about when he broke his leg... I CLEARLY stated when he tweaked his leg on the last play of that Patriots game we won with the td pass to CD. His game was affected by that injury but of course you would ignore that because it would crush your agenda.

2. You claim that Dak isn't in the same stratosphere as Herbert, yet Dak has a better winning percentage in the same amount of years Herbert has been in the league and Dak had a playoff win coming out of the gate. When will Herbert finally win a playoff game?

3. Cooper Rush barely passed for over 100 yards during that 5--1 stretch and got trashed by the same Eagles team that Dak has owned during his career. Rush has been in the league for 8 years and has been bouncing off and on practice squads. If Rush is so good, why haven't 31 other teams given him a starting job yet In 8 years? Is he the league's best kept secret?

4. You said Dak only became a All Pro and MVP candidate because he played against a 32 ranked passing schedule, correct? Ok cool....

There is a quarterback who plays against a 32nd ranked schedule every season.... why haven't every quarterback who plays against a 32nd ranked passing schedule every season became an All Pro and a MVP candidate like Dak? According to your logic, playing against a 32nd place passing schedule guarantees that right?

5. Dak has been in the top 10 out of 96 quarterback league wide most of his career, he became All Pro and in MVP considerations WITHOUT the aid of a functioning running game..... and you called him a bum, correct?

Well please name me any other quarterbacks in NFL history who were "bums" and were top 10 most of their careers, became All Pro, and were in MVP considerations WITHOUT a functioning running game....

I BET you won't answer ANY of these questions. You'll duck, run and hide and avoid answering these questions like the other coward *** trolls. But I'll wait....
Because Dak has had a STACKED ROSTER including multiple ALL-PRO linemen.

So what if Rush threw that amount? Dallas was INTENTIONALLY playing conservative on offense and Rush was a practie QB and Dallas was still 5-1... The point being, the ROSTER WON, without Dak. He also won more games during that stretch without the defense generating a TO than Dak did basically his whole career here. Even Andy Dalton against the same level of weak opponents, meaning the 4 wins, was averaging in this offense around 34 PPPG after the bye without a single starter on OL.

GINeric

Reaction score
Because Dak has had a STACKED ROSTER including multiple ALL-PRO linemen.

So what if Rush threw that amount? Dallas was INTENTIONALLY playing conservative on offense and Rush was a practie QB and Dallas was still 5-1... The point being, the ROSTER WON, without Dak. He also won more games during that stretch without the defense generating a TO than Dak did basically his whole career here. Even Andy Dalton against the same level of weak opponents, meaning the 4 wins, was averaging in this offense around 34 PPPG after the bye without a single starter on OL.

You said Dak had a stacked roster? The Cowboys had their weakest running game last year and was pretty much one dimensional..... Dak became All Pro and a MVP candidate. Just imagine he had a functioning running game to go with that.

You speak about these All Pro offensive linemen. That is very true. But those starting linemen haven't played together for three straight seasons until last year and they couldn’t open up holes for the running game.

I hear your praises for Cooper Rush, but he's been in the league for 8 years now and spent most of that on and off of practice squads. Cooper Rush name shouldn't be mentioned in the same breath as Dak or any other starting quarterback.

Yes Rush contributed to a 5 game winning streak. I appreciate him for that. But once that film caught up with him, the Eagles made him look like a junior college quarterback. Rush is a career backup at best and nothing more.

T-RO

Reaction score
You anti-Moore folks are so clownish.

-You said KM would never get hired anywhere else. He's earned two OC jobs since then! But I guess Howie Roseman is a no-nothing GM, right?
-You've said (over and over again) that KM is pass happy despite the fact that in Dallas he directed one of most run heavy offenses.
-Consolation from what happened with Chargers? LAC lost their center, both top WR, their only good RB and their QB during the season.

GINeric

Reaction score
You anti-Moore folks are so clownish.

-You said KM would never get hired anywhere else. He's earned two OC jobs since then! But I guess Howie Roseman is a no-nothing GM, right?
-You've said (over and over again) that KM is pass happy despite the fact that in Dallas he directed one of most run heavy offenses.
-Consolation from what happened with Chargers? LAC lost their center, both top WR, their only good RB and their QB during the season.

All that sounds great but the truth is KM is a trash *** offensive coordinator. His in-game, situational play calling adjustments were TRASSSHHHH!!!

If you don't think so then please explain to us why KM would call pass plays on 2nd, 3rd, or 4th and short or goal in games our running back was average 5, 6 yards per carry??? There were games we would gash the opposing defense for 5, 6 yards a carry and they couldn’t stop us....

But as soon as we get 2 or 3 yards away from a 1st down, the idiot would call a pass play or some dumb *** reverse trick play. If your averaging over 5, 6 yards a carry and you have a yard or two to get a first down or td.... what would intelligent people do?? Yeah, you do the math.

What do coaches like Shanahan, Reid, Belichick, etc do when they see that you can't stop the run? They keep on running it down your throat until you prove you can stop it.

KM was fired from the Dallas and the Chargers because he's trash and have a low football IQ.