Kellen Moore for OC?

CowboyChris

Reaction score
why not just give him Garrett's job? can't be that hard to run that 90's playbook

panchucko

It's Back
Reaction score
It’s looking like we’re going to get a lazy hire of some kind.

I don’t want Dak to have any more say in who is coaching this offense.

He loved Linehan and that went on a year too long.

The smart thing to do here is get rid of the Head Coach and get a real offensive guy in here but the Cowboys will do the bare minimum like last offseason and get bare minimum results.
You said smart thing to do while talking about the cowboys/Jerry
So the cowboys will waste the prime years of many players while training up another coach Sweet

erod

Reaction score
It’s looking like we’re going to get a lazy hire of some kind.

I don’t want Dak to have any more say in who is coaching this offense.

He loved Linehan and that went on a year too long.

The smart thing to do here is get rid of the Head Coach and get a real offensive guy in here but the Cowboys will do the bare minimum like last offseason and get bare minimum results.
With a head coach on a one-year deal basically, who would want this job?

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
With a head coach on a one-year deal basically, who would want this job?

I dunno but I will say not extending Garrett is more important then signing an offensive coordinator because our owner doesn’t believe in coaching so much that he would rather suffer through a bad coaches contract then get rid of them and hire someone else.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Sure, why not? Dallas coaching positions are the perfect place for on-the-job training :banghead:

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
As crazy as that sounds, The Fan said that's who Dak Prescott wants calling plays.

They are really close apparently.
article-1344010023440-145c0b11000005dc-739184_466x310.jpg

sdfidaho

Reaction score
I'm all for it. Let's do this and see what happens.
Worse case scenario, if no improvement next year, clean house and get an all new staff.
Best case scenario, he turns out to be just what the doctor ordered and just like with all the "fans" that said LVE would be a bust because he was only a one-year starter at Boise State, the haters can all eat crow this time next year.

Deep_South

Reaction score
As long as Kellen Moore doesn't call those quick-out passes to the sideline for a guaranteed 2-3 yard loss, I'm OK with it.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
This is a joke. You don't just hand guys jobs like that. You don't just hand guys QB coaching positions either but we did that so who knows.

cowboyec

Reaction score
Worse case scenario, if no improvement next year, clean house and get an all new staff.
Best case scenario, he turns out to be just what the doctor ordered and just like with all the "fans" that said LVE would be a bust because he was only a one-year starter at Boise State, the haters can all eat crow this time next year.
Id rather have Bryan Harsin.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
As crazy as that sounds, The Fan said that's who Dak Prescott wants calling plays.

That would be hilarious.

I'm hoping he eventually replaces Garrett. There's a new boy genius in town!

For the lolz!

buybuydandavis

Reaction score

I thought Moore was a possible choice at the break. Had to be someone on the team.

2much2soon

Reaction score

I always kind of got the vibe that Chris Petersen and Harsin (when he was BSU's OC) thought Moore understood their offense better than they did. Don't know what kind of a teacher he is, but the coaching genes seem to run in his family.
I may be wrong but I don't think he was a vocal leader on the field as a player; I think he led by example. I don't know how that translates to coaching.
I do know he will work at his job to the extreme, even for an NFL coach.