Kellen Moore gives Andy Dalton the edge over Dak, putting the Cowboys in great position for the futu

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
I actually like the rookie. In my opinion, the only good thing about Dalton is he can read a defense.

If Dalton can't read a defense by now, I'd be more than surprised.

I'm more than willing to give him the benefit of the doubt.

He'll have a much better team to support him.

Until then, I'll simply wish him well.

He's a classy kind of guy.

Last edited:

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
If nothing else, it's good to see familiarity is being established in the present.

Andy provides a capable backup to Dak, in case an injury makes it needed!
Or his agent just goes nuts and tells Dak to just hold out and look for a trade.

Wouldn't that be nice?

:dance:

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
Kellen Moore and Andy Dalton have a history. In 2010, Moore and the Boise State Broncos defeated Andy Dalton and the TCU Horned Frogs 17-10 to complete a 14-0 season in the Tostitos Fiesta Bowl.
So while Dak Prescott is holding out, Andy Dalton and Kellen Moore can compare notes and develop strategies for the offense- with Mike McCarthy overseeing. This puts a very established veteran in the driver's seat if a quarterback competition even begins to take shape.
I doubt if Dalton respects anyone in the Cowboys organization more than Kellen Moore. And vice-versa.
If the need arises, Dalton very well could earn that extra money in his contract.
I would not be surprised to see Dalton under center in week one, and if that happens, see the most potent Cowboys offense in over a decade.

LOL. Charlie Brown going thru that white powder like no tomorrow.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Kellen Moore and Andy Dalton have a history. In 2010, Moore and the Boise State Broncos defeated Andy Dalton and the TCU Horned Frogs 17-10 to complete a 14-0 season in the Tostitos Fiesta Bowl.
So while Dak Prescott is holding out, Andy Dalton and Kellen Moore can compare notes and develop strategies for the offense- with Mike McCarthy overseeing. This puts a very established veteran in the driver's seat if a quarterback competition even begins to take shape.
I doubt if Dalton respects anyone in the Cowboys organization more than Kellen Moore. And vice-versa.
If the need arises, Dalton very well could earn that extra money in his contract.
I would not be surprised to see Dalton under center in week one, and if that happens, see the most potent Cowboys offense in over a decade.
BIG TIME LIE. How do you get away with posting this lie?

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Wow, such history.
They were basically brothers!

mj.gif

People are reaching so hard to demote Dak whenever they can.

A random bowl a decade ago gives him the edge!!!

:lmao2::lmao2:

Dalton was brought here to be the backup so we can upgrade that position. That is all. He knows that. He knows he has zero chance to be the starter outside of injury and he is fine with that.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Or his agent just goes nuts and tells Dak to just hold out and look for a trade.

Wouldn't that be nice?

:dance:

Lol. I'll be honest with you. I'm ready to give Dak his chance to make the most of the talent around him.
For the good of the team, I'm really hoping he does. o_O You know I'm a bit of a homer, right? :muttley:

Whoa -- I'm seeing a world of diversity in these posts. What we have here is opinions galore!

Last edited:

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

They played a single game against each other in college 10 years ago, and that overrides the past 4 years of working directly with Dak as a teammate, QB Coach and OC? lol that's a huge stretch, and the suggesting is comical.

leeblair

Reaction score
It would be great if the Cowboys could somehow work a deal to send Dak to the Jets and pick up Adams in the deal.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It would be great if the Cowboys could somehow work a deal to send Dak to the Jets and pick up Adams in the deal.
:facepalm: You're trying way too hard to push your narrative on Dak. It's becoming a joke.

Qcard

Reaction score
Andy Dalton rifle has NO more bark..it is impotent...Just watch his tired old 32 year old legs....football age :lmao2:

Last edited:

Qcard

Reaction score
Is you want to draft Lawrence or Fields... starting Andy Dalton is a great plan....

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Please stop this Trolling.
As someone else pointed out...Kellen has a much deeper history with Dak being with the Cowboys as the QB coach and OC than one game he played against Andy.

So please...stop starting these troll threads every few days.

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Andy Dalton was signed to be a quality backup QB. He’s a good but not great QB IMO. Glad to have Dalton. But he’s not the starter and I would lay cash on Dak starting all 16...if we have 16 game season. According to what I’ve read, Dalton’s plan is to be here a year, and get signed somewhere else as a starter.