Kellen Moore gives Andy Dalton the edge over Dak, putting the Cowboys in great position for the futu

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
Lol. I'll be honest with you. I'm ready to give Dak his chance to make the most of the talent around him.
For the good of the team, I'm really hoping he does. o_O You know I'm a bit of a homer, right? :muttley:

Whoa -- I'm seeing a world of diversity in these posts. What we have here is opinions galore!
Well..

You know what they say opinions are like as_holes..

everybody has one.

:dance:

cern

Reaction score
when i saw the title to this thread, i thought it was something moore said which would have been inadvisable and inconceivable. but it was just someones stroll down memory lane. a tiptoe thru the tulips kind of thing. ukeleles and all.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
If Dalton can't read a defense by now, I'd be more than surprised.

I'm more than willing to give him the benefit of the doubt.

He'll have a much better team to support him.

Until then, I'll simply wish him well.

He's a classy kind of guy.
I don’t think he has the arm strength any longer to be NFL quarterback

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
I don’t think he has the arm strength any longer to be NFL quarterback

From what I've seen of one video lately, I didn't get that impression at all. I'm uncertain exactly when it might have been recoded. Unsure if he did it lately or while back. It seemed to be recorded in his back yard and it had some mustard on it. Anyway, I imagine we'll likely get a good sampling of his arm strength in camp, though.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
From what I've seen of one video lately, I didn't get that impression. I'm uncertain exactly when it might have been recoded. Not sure if he did it lately or while back. It seemed to be recorded in his back yard. I imagine we'll likely get a good sampling of his arm strength in camp, though.
Last time I seen him play, he was floating the football. But that was only one game .Just Didn’t look like you have the arm strength

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
From what I've seen of one video lately, I didn't get that impression at all. I'm uncertain exactly when it might have been recoded. Not sure if he did it lately or while back. It seemed to be recorded in his back yard. I imagine we'll likely get a good sampling of his arm strength in camp, though.
I think the players around him like him. And that is important I think. He reads a defense quickly makes good decisions. I think he’s an excellent back up. But I really like what I see in this rookie

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
I think the players around him like him. And that is important I think. He reads a defense quickly makes good decisions. I think he’s an excellent back up. But I really like what I see in this rookie

Dinucci is a bit tough to evaluate at this juncture. He looked good in his James Madison U. videos but the pro defenses will surely be more of a challenge. He's certain to get at least some kind of exposure in TC and the preseason games. I'll be really curious to see him in action, along with Dalton. Here's hoping Dak gets to camp in time to get his game together, as well. I'm a bit fearful that he might not. This year promises to be a strange one.

Last edited:

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Kellen Moore and Andy Dalton have a history. In 2010, Moore and the Boise State Broncos defeated Andy Dalton and the TCU Horned Frogs 17-10 to complete a 14-0 season in the Tostitos Fiesta Bowl.
So while Dak Prescott is holding out, Andy Dalton and Kellen Moore can compare notes and develop strategies for the offense- with Mike McCarthy overseeing. This puts a very established veteran in the driver's seat if a quarterback competition even begins to take shape.
I doubt if Dalton respects anyone in the Cowboys organization more than Kellen Moore. And vice-versa.
If the need arises, Dalton very well could earn that extra money in his contract.
I would not be surprised to see Dalton under center in week one, and if that happens, see the most potent Cowboys offense in over a decade.

tenor.gif

JMech

Reaction score
Kellen Moore and Andy Dalton have a history. In 2010, Moore and the Boise State Broncos defeated Andy Dalton and the TCU Horned Frogs 17-10 to complete a 14-0 season in the Tostitos Fiesta Bowl.
So while Dak Prescott is holding out, Andy Dalton and Kellen Moore can compare notes and develop strategies for the offense- with Mike McCarthy overseeing. This puts a very established veteran in the driver's seat if a quarterback competition even begins to take shape.
I doubt if Dalton respects anyone in the Cowboys organization more than Kellen Moore. And vice-versa.
If the need arises, Dalton very well could earn that extra money in his contract.
I would not be surprised to see Dalton under center in week one, and if that happens, see the most potent Cowboys offense in over a decade.

There is no mention of Commies or UFOs..........

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
For a minute here, I thought I was reading a Louis L'Amour western novel. Took me back to my childhood days. Yippee Ki Yay!!!

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It’s a nice change-up to see the alternate reality stuff move from HC to QB these days. I feel like I predicted that at some point, and it’s so weird to see it actually happening.