Kellen Moore: Let's Start Something Great

Chrispierce

Reaction score
Oh yeah,he’s a total shameless cocky self promoter. Was on his Twitter early in the year,and he’s like ...”The greatest QB of all time...The Kellen Moore.” Looool. Needs to watch his language though,he says some pretty off colored things.

AKATheRake

Reaction score
Payton would NEVER take the Cowboys HC position while JJ is GM.

You do realize he was our offensive Coordinator and knows this organization very well, right?
Payton was the one who found and vouched for Tony Romo and the team (Jerry, Parcells) listened, right?

1. If Payton has that escape clause in his contract.
2. Brees doesn't want to give it another go.
3. If Mrs. Benson is not Payton's cup of tea like Mr. Benson was.
4. Jerry wants him and will pay him, adjusts management necessarily.
5. We did not commit to our QB yet and we have a young one that Payton could like or not and have his choosing in due time. The rest of the roster is loaded and our cap situation is solid.

I know fans like to crack on Jerry, but the truth is he's nowhere as stupid as the fans think. Even from a football pedigree. You do realize this organization is valued at over $5 billion right? Most saught after in all of sports. I hear people bringing up Cowher not wanting to coach here because of the structure. Who wanted him anyways? Like what team?

Look, half the league wants to play for and coach this team. Believe me. Parcells came, anyone else would. $ matters and Jerry has shown security. The owner of every team signs the end deals, GM or no GM.

rags747

Reaction score
Oh yeah,he’s a total shameless cocky self promoter. Was on his Twitter early in the year,and he’s like ...”The greatest QB of all time...The Kellen Moore.” Looool. Needs to watch his language though,he says some pretty off colored things.
Give an example pls...

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Is this really happening?

I honestly think I'm about to give up. Finally.

Tell me Jerry is getting us Sean Payton, even if it mean's Garrett becomes some executive around here.
Please, please do. The less the better.

Carson

Reaction score
Is this really happening?

I honestly think I'm about to give up. Finally.

Tell me Jerry is getting us Sean Payton, even if it mean's Garrett becomes some executive around here.

Not being a jerk, but do people really believe this is going to happen?

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You do realize he was our offensive Coordinator and knows this organization very well, right?
Payton was the one who found and vouched for Tony Romo and the team (Jerry, Parcells) listened, right?

1. If Payton has that escape clause in his contract.
2. Brees doesn't want to give it another go.
3. If Mrs. Benson is not Payton's cup of tea like Mr. Benson was.
4. Jerry wants him and will pay him, adjusts management necessarily.
5. We did not commit to our QB yet and we have a young one that Payton could like or not and have his choosing in due time. The rest of the roster is loaded and our cap situation is solid.

I know fans like to crack on Jerry, but the truth is he's nowhere as stupid as the fans think. Even from a football pedigree. You do realize this organization is valued at over $5 billion right? Most saught after in all of sports. I hear people bringing up Cowher not wanting to coach here because of the structure. Who wanted him anyways? Like what team?

Look, half the league wants to play for and coach this team. Believe me. Parcells came, anyone else would. $ matters and Jerry has shown security. The owner of every team signs the end deals, GM or no GM.

Payton hadn’t made a name for himself at that time, nor was the head coach dealing with a GM taking more control than he should. Payton is in an entirely different position now.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
8kh42xg.jpg