Kellen Moore? Really?

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
No, it was not Garrett, Jerry would not let Garrett change anything. That was all Moore. I know you think Garrett was not a good coach , that’s cool but you’re wrong. Jerry had him hamstrung for 9 yrs. watch the Giants.
I'm convinced.

BHendri5

Reaction score
For sure.

Garrett got threatened and said "no"..

'we going 'this away boys..'

And that was the end of the season.

We just didn't know it at the time.

I predict the offense chokes under Moore and by mid-season..

McCarthy makes good on his first week promise to do the play calling in order to save the season.

Just my gut thought.

Our problem as a team has been we take a year to talk about the change..

then take another year to analyze the change..

then another year to make another change.

MM does not have that length in his contract.

Burp.

Excuse me while I eat some Rolaids.
For sure.

Garrett got threatened and said "no"..

'we going 'this away boys..'

And that was the end of the season.

We just didn't know it at the time.

I predict the offense chokes under Moore and by mid-season..

McCarthy makes good on his first week promise to do the play calling in order to save the season.

Just my gut thought.

Our problem as a team has been we take a year to talk about the change..

then take another year to analyze the change..

then another year to make another change.

MM does not have that length in his contract.

Burp.

Excuse me while I eat some Rolaids.

No , Garrett had nothing to do with that mess. Jerry saw to that . The guys on 105.3 The Fan confirmed that Jerry wouldn’t let Garrett do anything for 9 yrs

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I have read and listen to everybody talk about what a talented OC he is.

Sorry.

When I see him actually create something that smacks of originality I will be the first to cheer.

But for now, to me he is way over rated and merely a lesser clone of Linehan.

Not nearly enough to make Dak a great QB nor win SBs

Now watch this for 5 minutes and get ready to throw rocks at Mr. Moore.

Garrett's coaching staff was fired. The decision to bring back KM was Mike McCarthy's. So who do you think you are? You must not be happy with the head coaching hire.

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
Thank you, I said the same thing during the season. Just like Linehan he’s too quick to go away from the run and that’s how Linehan was. Even if we’re running the ball good they still go to the pass
Thanx for the reply.

I state things strongly and some may recoil from it and I apologize for it.

I'm getting like Jerrah.

I'm getting older and I do not have Jerrah's income.

Losing in the last 25 years has made me question my sanity at times.

I would have been way more happy as a Pats fan.

Whatever.

Moore is a good soldier but he is no strong personality for OC.

Give me Ernie Zampese or Norv Turner. They were not pretty but they could pump about 20 points on the scoreboard before half-time and just play keep away to end the game in the second half.

If Moore can do anything close to that he will be hired away to another team wanting a HC.

Great. Fix us first.

He needs an epithany. He ain't had it yet.

Waiting.

LocoBates

Reaction score
We've been saying "no excuses", "this is the year", "I'll give x (Dak, Moore, SeanL, etc) one more year", "he is a rookie (QB, OC, etc)" … only to later say "It is all because the idiot Carrot Clapper" … well, the Carrot is gone, the QB has turned super greedy, the OC is being used as a transition step and I wonder what other excuse we will use this season... maybe "we have a new HC and Team needs a few seasons to adjust"?
Bottom line, there is always an excuse for mediocrity.

The only one thing everybody (Dak lovers, Romo Lovers, Moore Lovers, even Carrot Clapper lovers … yup there are a few out there... ) agrees on is that Jerry Jones has been and is the worst to this Team.

Prossman

Reaction score
He was a 1st year OC at 28 yrs old. He did have 2 1000 yard wrs. 1380 rusher, and his qb threw for over 4900 yards, almost breaking the all time cowboy yards mark short only 10 yards....that was inspite of Garrett leaving him hanging trying to save his job. Can we give the kid a little break...

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score

Sorry.

When I see him actually create something that smacks of originality I will be the first to cheer.

KM is a Jerry experiment. Jerry thought long and hard about KMhim in the shower and he is determined to make KM an "offensive discovery." No matter how predictable we remain offensively.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
He was a 1st year OC at 28 yrs old. He did have 2 1000 yard wrs. 1380 rusher, and his qb threw for over 4900 yards, almost breaking the all time cowboy yards mark short only 10 yards....that was inspite of Garrett leaving him hanging trying to save his job. Can we give the kid a little break...

Gadzooks!
Give me that offensive team and I could produce those numbers!
And matey, quit using Garrett as an excuse. He's gone.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score

Sorry.

Your turning more into a full blown troll every day.

ArtClink

Reaction score

Sorry.

Next to Glass Joe, it seems Kellen Moore is yet another adopted son of Jerry's. His hiring as QB coach and especially as Off-Coordinator (the Chief's Off-Coordinator was available and there's no cap on paying for great coaches) boogles the mind since sportswriters everywhere agreed the last two years were anything BUT rebuilding years. No, Jerry handed what was considered last season to be a Super Bowl roster over to someone who had ZERO NFL offensive coordinator experience. Another Garrett hire where the bafoon was allowed to "learn-on-the-job" winning be damned. Jerry seems to prefer to hire old friends and former players and pepper in a few coaches from "outside" to round it out.

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
Next to Glass Joe, it seems Kellen Moore is yet another adopted son of Jerry's. His hiring as QB coach and especially as Off-Coordinator (the Chief's Off-Coordinator was available and there's no cap on paying for great coaches) boogles the mind since sportswriters everywhere agreed the last two years were anything BUT rebuilding years. No, Jerry handed what was considered last season to be a Super Bowl roster over to someone who had ZERO NFL offensive coordinator experience. Another Garrett hire where the bafoon was allowed to "learn-on-the-job" winning be damned. Jerry seems to prefer to hire old friends and former players and pepper in a few coaches from "outside" to round it out.
I would have liked to have thought of this myself.

Great points and I agree.

Jerrah is nothing if not senile and sentimental.

A dangerous combination in football and nuclear war.

Jerrah is losing at one and needs to stay away from military matters for everybodies sake.

ArtClink

Reaction score
I would have liked to have thought of this myself.

Great points and I agree.

Jerrah is nothing if not senile and sentimental.

A dangerous combination in football and nuclear war.

Jerrah is losing at one and needs to stay away from military matters for everybodies sake.

Well please be patient as we are only 25 years removed from winning a divisional playoff game. I think year 26 is our year to win a div playoff game. We will have McCarthy at the forefront with the Jones boys pulling all the strings and hoping the public will actually believe the new head coach has power. Also be patient with Kellen "The Hammer" Moore as it might take 3-25 years for him to learn on the job. Jerry is patient with his adopted sons and we must drink the blue Koolaid without questioning the great and powerful Wizard of Arkansas, the man behind the curtain who pulls all the levers and keeps us playoff irrelevant. :)

kskboys

Reaction score

Sorry.

First time OC at age 31 under a horrifice HC and you're already drawing conclusions? Dang, did you execute your kid when he drank?

kskboys

Reaction score

Sorry.

Are you forgetting the everyone wanted Landry fired his first 5 years? C'mooooooooon, Red, you can do better than this!!!!!!!!!!

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Sorry.

You'll only know good after the fact.

You probably hated it when Jimmy was hired..

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
Hopefully they figure out all the issues that lead to the offense showing up about 50% of the time in a lot of games