Kellen Moore? Really?

ondaedg

Reaction score
Lol.
You do realize the offense he was hemmed into, right?
With the wieniest coach over his head also, right?
The wieniest coach with the most outdated O playbook for Boise Boy to play with.

Dude was looking great with motion and deception the first part of the year and as soon as the going gets rough... circle the wagons and fold the tents, Garrett said.

Did I say when the going gets rough? I meant when the going looked like it was going to get rough.

Good old Garrett and it's a collab effort.
He learned so much from Jerry!

Yep Garrett gets nervous and into the huddle comes the TEs!

Golfzilla77

Reaction score
It'll be interesting to see how next year's team plays out. I'm not getting my hopes up that it'll be much different because the most important guy in the room is still in charge of the whole thing. I like criticizing some of Garrett's and Moore's coaching last year just like anybody else, but no one here knows what either one of them looks like without Jerry's nose in the middle of their work

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Did you watch Dak last year?
Seems the Jones did and no mega-deal....
Yep, and he was dramatically better than those guys. For that matter, he was as good or better than Wentz or Ryan, who were listed as tier 2, and don't even talk about Stafford who has spent a career not accomplishing anything

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
That's because he only had the Career Killer as a mentor....he has a real HC to learn from now.
Linehan or Garrett as the Career Killers?

Both of them were failed HCs and like with Marinelli who was a failed HC ..

They are all swept aside.

Jerrah got way too caught up trying to do Camelot again with Garrett.

It's like somebody slipped a poison apple to Jerrah.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yep, and he was dramatically better than those guys. For that matter, he was as good or better than Wentz or Ryan, who were listed as tier 2, and don't even talk about Stafford who has spent a career not accomplishing anything

Against Dog Teams....

Ben Maller: “Some in the media were hyping up Dak Prescott like he was an MVP candidate… He’s been lighting up the scoreboard against some of the NFL’s great bottom feeders and the worst pass defenses in football, but this was finally the opportunity for him to show that he’s not a FRAUD. He couldn’t do it! He is a tantalizing MIRAGE and an optical illusion. He’s a PHONY and his stats aren't real. The Cowboys have played only four teams with a winning record and in those four games they are 0-4. He can only put up huge numbers against terrible teams or run it up in garbage time.”

Amen

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Being a failed HC has nothing to do with the problems with Linehan and Marinelli. It's not unusual for quality coordinators to not be suited for head coaching (Wade Phillips and Norv Turner for example). What matters is that they has lost effectiveness as coordinators, either because the game had passed them/old age, or being restricted with the Cowboys or whatever the reason.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Against Dog Teams....

Ben Maller: “Some in the media were hyping up Dak Prescott like he was an MVP candidate… He’s been lighting up the scoreboard against some of the NFL’s great bottom feeders and the worst pass defenses in football, but this was finally the opportunity for him to show that he’s not a FRAUD. He couldn’t do it! He is a tantalizing MIRAGE and an optical illusion. He’s a PHONY and his stats aren't real. The Cowboys have played only four teams with a winning record and in those four games they are 0-4. He can only put up huge numbers against terrible teams or run it up in garbage time.”

Amen

Wentz played almost the same schedule, and most of those other QBs didn't play first place schedules either. You only see through the glasses you want though - a clear one sided agenda. I still think Dak must have dated and dumped your sister, or stuffed you in a locker when you were a kid.

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score

I agree that both are coaching failures