Kellen Moore to be Chargers OC

Ken

Reaction score
I think Moore was frustrated because he was given orders by the owner to make Prescott as big as Mahomes, Burrow, Allen and Herbert because he was being paid like it and Moore had some limitations with certain passes and reads with Prescott.

Not a slam against Prescott, some people are just born with certain talents and being 6'6" and the improved line of sight that provides cannot be discounted.

Moore will be turned loose by Staley, one of the more loose cannon HC's in the league.
Why does Sherbet consistently get mentioned in the same breath as Mahomes, Burrow, and Allen?

Never has done anything to deserve that.

Ken

Reaction score
Why does Sherbet consistently get mentioned in the same breath as Mahomes, Burrow, and Allen?

Never has done anything to deserve that.
Wait...isn't Denver in their division?

lol

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
A way better QB ( was wishing we drafted him) and no JJ and his country club

Can't wait for the fun

9Rsk4uo.jpg
If the Fonz is headed to Los Angeles maybe the likes leader could hitch a ride on the back of his bike?

I won't squeeze your waste too tight if you keep it under 80.

SackMaster

Reaction score
I think it's clear that KM is not a total dufus as an Offensive Coordinator since in 3 of his 4 years at OC, he coached 3 Top-6 scoring offenses.
The only year he didn't is when Dak only played 5 games.

Yet, on the other side, we have heard too many times that the Dallas Cowboys are easy to figure out because they are too simple / rigid in what they do.

KM has had some brilliant playcalls, and he also had some playcalls that make you wonder if he has ever seen a non-college playbook.

So I expect his offense with the Chargers to look really good next year and be in the Top 6-ish in scoring next year.

Now will that mean he will be much better against playoff caliber defenses / in the playoffs? Heck if I know.

All I do know is that he has not had a lack of talent at the QB position to hold him back, therefore I hope he does not take that for granted.

JMHO

DFWJC

Reaction score
Regardless of what we think of Moore, this is an upgrade for the Chargers.
Their play-calling was comically bad at times.
Herbert will thrive.

MoistMayonnaise

Devil's Advocate
Reaction score
Well, one way or another we're going to find out if it was Kellen or Dak. He's got so many weapons in LA, just need some improvement on the OL and good to go.