Kellen Moore to be Chargers OC

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
For some reason I was under the impression that Staley was regarded as one of these young offensive genius types and called his own plays.

That guy is on some thin ice. I’m surprised Moore would walk into the middle of it. Maybe he will take a page out of his mentors book and get Staley fired so he can take over.
Staley is a defense guy
His offensive coordinator Lombardi( yes grandson) called the plays and he was a dink and dunk guy.

with a quarterback who has a cannon

Pass2Run

Reaction score
The Dallas Cowboys made a surprising decision on Sunday when they decided to part ways with Kellen Moore, and it seems like the assistant coach already had another job lined up.

Moore is expected to be named the new offensive coordinator of the Los Angeles Chargers, Ian Rapoport and Tom Pelissero of NFL Media report. The Chargers received permission to speak with Moore earlier this month when it became clear that the 34-year-old would be leaving Dallas.

LINK: https://larrybrownsports.com/football/kellen-moore-chargers-offensive-coordinator/610869

aikemirv

Reaction score
Just stating facts bro. Almost 200 dump offs last year for ELITE Herbert.

We know Moores ceiling is Divisonal Round...so that will be an improvement for Sherbert.
At least he can hit a RB in the flats in stride!

Acceptablename

Reaction score
The Dallas Cowboys made a surprising decision on Sunday when they decided to part ways with Kellen Moore, and it seems like the assistant coach already had another job lined up.

Moore is expected to be named the new offensive coordinator of the Los Angeles Chargers, Ian Rapoport and Tom Pelissero of NFL Media report. The Chargers received permission to speak with Moore earlier this month when it became clear that the 34-year-old would be leaving Dallas.

LINK: https://larrybrownsports.com/football/kellen-moore-chargers-offensive-coordinator/610869
Best of luck he’s a good guy it didn’t work out here I bet it does with the chargers

Reaction score
For some reason I was under the impression that Staley was regarded as one of these young offensive genius types and called his own plays.

That guy is on some thin ice. I’m surprised Moore would walk into the middle of it. Maybe he will take a page out of his mentors book and get Staley fired so he can take over.
Staley is a defensive guy

Staley was the Rams defensive coordinator when they won the Super Bowl

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Moore was on the market for all of 17 minutes

Maybe he’s not as terrible as most here believe
Why cant people just realize that Moore was bad here in Dallas for a reason, he will excel in this league with the proper talent to actually execute his playbook.
Moore was not good at dialing it down, like telling Einstein to unload trucks for a living.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score

I use to think that too typically you hire a young offensive mind as a head coach so you don’t have to worry about changing offenses every year. He’s lucky Payton costs too much in compensation because he would’ve got fired.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Moore was available for about a minute and a half. Showing GM's are a lot smarter than many around here
I bet they had a deal in place, which is why Moore agreed to part ways.
Goodell won't look into the tampering angle though.
We should get 5 1st round picks for this. :muttley: