Kellen Moore to be Chargers OC

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
We are about to learn a whole lot about Kellen, dak, and McCarthy next season.

Setting up so either the cowboys thrive or jerry blows it all up
I don’t think we will. Dak has had success without Moore. McCarthy has had success without both. Moore hasn’t but I mean he did a good job especially learning on the job like he did. He just wasn’t a good fit for Dak and what this team needs. Moore’s offenses have been statistically good. I expect it to continue.

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
A way better QB ( was wishing we drafted him) and no JJ and his country club

Can't wait for the fun

9Rsk4uo.jpg

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Moore was available for about a minute and a half. Showing GM's are a lot smarter than many around here
No it doesn’t. The same GMs had Mitch Tribusky over Mahomes. Doesn’t make them smart lol. At the end of the day Staley is probably in his last year and needs a yes man and Moore was a good pick. These same GMs won’t hire him as a head coach….

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
"Run to the sticks and come back" is gonna destroy that division.

Reactions: Ken

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think Moore was frustrated because he was given orders by the owner to make Prescott as big as Mahomes, Burrow, Allen and Herbert because he was being paid like it and Moore had some limitations with certain passes and reads with Prescott.

Not a slam against Prescott, some people are just born with certain talents and being 6'6" and the improved line of sight that provides cannot be discounted.

Moore will be turned loose by Staley, one of the more loose cannon HC's in the league.