Kellen Moore was never the problem

RomoIsGod

Reaction score
Kellen Moore got thrown under the bus. His offense was top 3 or better the past 3 seasons. Now look at them. That great Mike McCarthy Texas Toast offense is flat out horrible. Ill take Kellen Moore's offense over Mike McCarthy's 8 days a week. Prove me wrong fellas.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Kellen Moore got thrown under the bus. His offense was top 3 or better the past 3 seasons. Now look at them. That great Mike McCarthy Texas Toast offense is flat out horrible. Ill take Kellen Moore's offense over Mike McCarthy's 8 days a week. Prove me wrong fellas.
What did KM’s offense do in the two playoff games against the 49ers to make you think he was not a problem?

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Kellen had problems too when facing the upper teams. His philosophy didn’t mesh with Dak either. Yea, it put up more points but not when it mattered most. A change was needed and we probably need another scapegoat brought in after this season.

Everyone is losing jobs, from players to coaches, the past few years trying to cover for a certain someone.

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
You are wrong. You got it right with Moore not being the problem but neither is McCarthy.

J_Allen

Reaction score
Well he wasn't the solution either. Who can forget running four wide on 3rd and one?

Driving all the way down the field to the Red Zone and then running jet sweeps. Every single time we got in scoring range he had to get cute and stall the drive. Would get the running game going and then he would abandon it and make our special needs quarterback pass 30 times. He was not a very smart offensive coordinator but he sure thought he was.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
It was the crap play of Dak not Moores playcalling
I can tell you right now that Dak was physically better going into the last two playoff games against the 49ers then he is now. I don’t think the offensive coordinator really matters when the player talent has maxed out.

CCBoy

Reaction score
You are right, it wasn't the problem...football and winning was.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The new offense isn't fully installed yet. Kellen was high risk which led to Dak's INT's last year. The new offense is designed to reduce those and (until Sunday night when Dak went off the rails) worked perfectly. Kellen had problems with his offense. There is a reason so many in here wanted him gone.