Kellen Moore was never the problem

mcmvp

Reaction score
The new offense isn't fully installed yet. Kellen was high risk which led to Dak's INT's last year. The new offense is designed to reduce those and (until Sunday night when Dak went off the rails) worked perfectly.
Not really. It worked because the D and ST gave Dak comfortable leads. Any offensive system can work well in that situation.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
The new offense isn't fully installed yet. Kellen was high risk which led to Dak's INT's last year. The new offense is designed to reduce those and (until Sunday night when Dak went off the rails) worked perfectly. Kellen had problems with his offense. There is a reason so many in here wanted him gone.
Was Kellen's offense really that 'high risk' or did he just have a crappy QB trying to run it?

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Dak is washed. I agree.
That is what I have seen the last few seasons that no one has talked about. The general fan base blames the players/coaches. Dak has not regressed he just maxed out in 2021 and now the injuries have caught up. In football that is what happens.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Kellen Moore got thrown under the bus. His offense was top 3 or better the past 3 seasons. Now look at them. That great Mike McCarthy Texas Toast offense is flat out horrible. Ill take Kellen Moore's offense over Mike McCarthy's 8 days a week. Prove me wrong fellas.
So what is it about 3 straight delay handoffs up the clogged middle proclaiming the run game is broke so must pass 50 times for ncaa mountain west passing stats that never beat any real nfl team...makes you so ecstatic and hard?

You are a dak stats guy more than Cowboys win guy I see.

Good for you chap! You win.

CCBoy

Reaction score
Not really. It worked because the D and ST gave Dak comfortable leads. Any offensive system can work well in that situation.
Yea, that is still called team work...

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Casual fans always use the last loss as a measuring stick. Typical over reaction.

TwistedL0g1k

Reaction score
Kellen Moore got thrown under the bus. His offense was top 3 or better the past 3 seasons. Now look at them. That great Mike McCarthy Texas Toast offense is flat out horrible. Ill take Kellen Moore's offense over Mike McCarthy's 8 days a week. Prove me wrong fellas.
I've been saying that KM was not the problem from the moment they replaced him. Scapegoat is the term. Dallas/JJ was not going to fire Dak or MM. In no way has the offensive coordinator position been upgraded.

mcmvp

Reaction score
Yea, that is still called team work...
Well duh…yeah, every team needs all areas to work well. And as well as those other areas were working, the cowboys were still terrible in the red zone on O. How was that “working perfectly“

CCBoy

Reaction score
We've been scarfing it up for 28 years.
Talk for your own negative arse...I've been support the team up to Jerry. Now say something else insulting to this fan! Let's go... :popcorn:

CCBoy

Reaction score
Well duh…yeah, every team needs all areas to work well. And as well as those other areas were working, the cowboys were still terrible in the red zone on O. How was that “working perfectly“
You sound surprised but without relevance...20 points higher and you'd be classified as sedimentary rock, Einstein.

J_Allen

Reaction score
Talk for your own negative arse...I've been support the team up to Jerry. Now say something else insulting to this fan! Let's go... :popcorn:

You've been support the team up to Jerry?

Outstanding. I'll send you a box of crayons. What colors do you like?

pansophy

Reaction score
I’m not disagreeing, but sounds like the whole offense isn’t even installed yet.

RomoIsGod

Reaction score
So what is it about 3 straight delay handoffs up the clogged middle proclaiming the run game is broke so must pass 50 times for ncaa mountain west passing stats that never beat any real nfl team...makes you so ecstatic and hard?

You are a dak stats guy more than Cowboys win guy I see.

Good for you chap! You win.
I'm a Dak stat guy? I'm a win guy. I was a Romo guy. The guy Dallas ran off for Dak. I like Dak. I truly do but man he has regressed to the point that he may be washed. He reached his peak years ago.

CCBoy

Reaction score
You've been support the team up to Jerry?

Outstanding. I'll send you a box of crayons. What colors do you like?
Being creative a person likes all shades... you EVER creative beyond tossing crap? I doubt it...Football Man.

CCBoy

Reaction score
I'm a Dak stat guy? I'm a win guy. I was a Romo guy. The guy Dallas ran off for Dak. I like Dak. I truly do but man he has regressed to the point that he may be washed. He reached his peak years ago.
3-2 right now and what place in the NFC East again?