Kellen Moore will remain QB coach

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Didnt realize the OC chose coaches. For some reason i always thought that was the HC and GM that did that. Go figure.

I don’t think they necessarily do. I think teams can, and sometimes do allow them to pick some of the offensive assistants, but it isn’t automatic or guaranteed.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Ok...we all have opinion. Got it. No question that Dak is perceived as a Top Level QB.....just bafflement.
No I don't got it. Do you think Dak is a top level QB or not? I don't I think he is avg.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Maybe the new OC will get to pick his own QB coach. If JJ let’s him. Wonder how much pull or say that JG will have in who the new OC will be.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Lincoln Riley, of Kyler Murray fame and Baker Mayfield?
Or Kellen Moore?

Let me think about it.

Little Jr

Reaction score
I don't get the negativity towards Moore. I can't tell you anything great he Did as the qb coach in his first hear, but I never seen anyoneexplain what he did so bad. I know some of the ones who want him out are the same ones that has been saying Dak sucks, Daks below avg, Daks at best avg, so what do you expect from him. Lol

I'm going to assume , right or wrong, that most didn't like him as a QB and thought he sucked at that and equaled that to, he'll suck at a QB coach. Because, you know, all QB coaches were great qbs. Lol

Cmac

Reaction score
No I don't got it. Do you think Dak is a top level QB or not? I don't I think he is avg.
Actually, I think Dak is high mid-level.....with better coaching.....he could become a top-tier QB. Eye test shows mis-reads, overthrows/underthrows, pocket presence questions, footwork...that's just me and Stevie Wonder watching......novice. Benefit of the doubt goes to him because it must be coach or shall I write.....lack thereof

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Actually, I think Dak is high mid-level.....with better coaching.....he could become a top-tier QB. Eye test shows mis-reads, overthrows/underthrows, pocket presence questions, footwork...that's just me and Stevie Wonder watching......novice. Benefit of the doubt goes to him because it must be coach or shall I write.....lack thereof
I think benefit of the doubt is based on bias personally. I think Dak is who he has been since college when watching him. The fact that he's given some fans their shot of happiness before makes some feel he can do that again. Technically he can but since his rookie year he's been avg to me. I think it's hard to improve after years of doing something the way you've been doing it. He wasn't setting his feet in college and probably in HS too so why now do people think he will switch 3 years into the nfl? That's where I disagree with people at.

If some weren't so biased they'd see the same thing just from a reality stand point. If someone that wasn't an athlete was doing the same things for years you'd have little faith they would change what they are doing but to get that happiness shot people hope athletes, beautiful people, others you like will change. More than likely that isn't the case from athletes to regular people.

pansophy

Reaction score
How they have handled the last 7 days reveals all the disfunction. Nobody is on the same page, and apparently people inside the org are floating things to the press. No sure what purpose that's serves.

How do we get someone from the outside to come in and not be able to pick any offensive coaches? Don't get it and may mean it's an internal hire...and if it's an internal hire why float that it's Moore if it's another guy from the inside.

Don't get it.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
If Moore is not to be OC and Kitna ic coming then I suspect they are prepared to be without Moore.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
How they have handled the last 7 days reveals all the disfunction. Nobody is on the same page, and apparently people inside the org are floating things to the press. No sure what purpose that's serves.

How do we get someone from the outside to come in and not be able to pick any offensive coaches? Don't get it and may mean it's an internal hire...and if it's an internal hire why float that it's Moore if it's another guy from the inside.

Don't get it.
The media is hooking in readers - that’s not unique with coverage of the Cowboys. It’s what the media does, and it obviously works.