big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
giphy.gif

HungryLion

Reaction score
I think Kellen has a bright future to be honest.

I also think he was RUSHED into the OC job because the jones’ were again dead set on “their guy” and “developing” the next coach.

Kellen Moore was a QB coach for what. One year? Before being OC?

Stupidity. Madness and stupidity.

I’m fine with Big Mike running his own offense. He has tons of experience and won a Super Bowl running his own offense.

Verdict

Reaction score
If the team came back as is, it wasn't going anywhere. MM may not be an upgrade but if not, it eliminates all cover for both Dak and MM.

Either this works or we are about 1 year away from a clean slate*. Kind of win-win in my book.

*As long as Jerry doesn't give Dak a massive extension.

Side note: Dak is sitting at home or wherever with the full knowledge that he got Moore fired.
Dak is oblivious.

bigE79

Reaction score
If the team came back as is, it wasn't going anywhere. MM may not be an upgrade but if not, it eliminates all cover for both Dak and MM.

Either this works or we are about 1 year away from a clean slate*. Kind of win-win in my book.

*As long as Jerry doesn't give Dak a massive extension.

Side note: Dak is sitting at home or wherever with the full knowledge that he got Moore fired.
And he's scared because he's gonna have to learn a new playbook with more than 5 plays in it, cause the old one was so dumb downed...lol

pitt33

Reaction score
Say what you want about Moore.

The offense will take a step back.

As will the quarterback. Even further back.

Will this team ever get over the hump?

slick325

Reaction score
West Coast offense with a lot of motion, crossing routes, screens and zone runs. Curious to see how Prescott takes to a new system. Also curious if Big Mike asks for a young QB to be drafted.

XXLMike

Reaction score
What did Moore do wrong ? I’ll hang up and listen …

The Cowboys finished fourth in the NFL in scoring during the regular season with an average of 27.5 points. They did this even though Prescott missed five games with a broken thumb on his throwing hand.

Dallas led the league in scoring the previous year with an average of 31.2 points, scoring a franchise record 530 points.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Dak ..You now have nothing or no one left to blame. And JJ you are behind all this and if I had the money I would over pay you for this team just to see a HC and his staff put together a football team.

GINeric

Reaction score
Regardless of what they say, we have had a good offense under Kellen Moore

You are lying to yourself if you believe otherwise
Yeah our offense was so good under Kellen Moore that we would be gutting our opponents for 5 and 6 yards a pop on the ground, then KM would call 3 straight pass plays on 2nd, 3rd, and 4th and 1 or goal.

Never had "in game awareness" adjustments.

Moore has the lowest football IQ out of all the other offensive coordinators in the NFL. He's not even smart enough to be a good offensive coordinator in D1 college programs.

So with that said.... BYE BYE TO THE DUMB OFFENSIVE COORDINATOR!!!!

GoldenR

Reaction score
Moore has to be relieved that he will no longer have to work with a glue factory horse named Prescott.
GL to him and hope his next OC gig has a QB with a talent level at Tier 2 and better.
Just sad that a billion dollar owner and his clown sidekick,( along with 10% of fans) do not see what the problem is in 7 years watching this.

DOUBLE WING

Reaction score
And he's scared because he's gonna have to learn a new playbook with more than 5 plays in it, cause it was so dumb downed...lol

New playbook? LOL. I guarantee you this will be the same offense. Maybe Big Mike adds a few wrinkles.

The Garrett/Linehan/Kellen hybrid "Romo/Dak Friendly" offense is never leaving Dallas. It's always going to exist in some form.

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This is a setup ladies and gentlemen. Goodbye Mike
Watch the assistants they bring in will have some connection to Quinn,

pansophy

Reaction score
100% MM gets fired next January.
Schittenheimer is just that

Edit , looks like big Mike is calling plays.
It may be that if Mike gets fired he wants to get fired calling the offense. Can’t really blame him, but Rodgers basically hated him as a play caller and we’ve had a top 5 offense with Moore. So hard to see how things get better if Dak continues his inconsistent ways.

RonWashington

Reaction score
Gee the Jets hired Hackett as it’s OC after Denver went off a cliff . Moore shouldn’t be out of work long .