RELEASED Kellen Moore won't return

LysleE

Reaction score
I know KM has his many detractors, but Dallas had the #1 scoring offense two-years in a row; this year with an inconsistent starting QB, a back-up QB, a patchwork OL, a broken down RB; his only weapons being CD, Pollard and maybe Schultz. Who is going to replace him? MM hired Mike Nolan, so do we really want MM hiring coaches?
What does it matter who is calling plays if the QB can’t read a defense, or throw the ball on-time and on-target?

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
I'm talking about the last couple of seasons.

Now let me ask you this..... do you think the defenders we've played lie when they said KMs offense is bland and knew what we're running before the play started???

We're our opponents lying???
Regardless of what they say, we have had a good offense under Kellen Moore

You are lying to yourself if you believe otherwise

MikeB80

Reaction score
It's sad that there is actually a thing called The Jason Garrett coaching tree.
he is not part of a garrett tree. He was in Dallas because of Scott Linehan not Jason Garrett. There is no such thing as a Garrett Tree. Garrett hired people he worked with from his time in NY and Miami with saban. That is about it. None of the coaches he brought here would ever be associated with anything called a Garrrett Tree.

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
Well, some of you got your wish. Be interesting to see how long it is before everybody starts throwing the new OC under the bus.

6-8 games? lol
Let me ask you this, have you ever heard opposing def players publicly claim they knew what the opposing offense was going to run as frequently as we have heard about the Cowboys?

I can say that I have never heard that other than against the Cowboys

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
giphy.gif

cowboysfan99

Reaction score
Let Mike hire his own guy. See what Dak can do free from anymore Garrett holdovers. If he stinks it up again then draft a first round QB next year.