RELEASED Kellen Moore won't return

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Stay tuned? Oh I will.....to watching Dak perform even worse while his fanatics, aka you and the other idiots, blame the new OC or MM or the water boy....
Plenty of blame to go around. KM was definitely a big part of the playoff failures. Teams knew exactly what the Cowboys were going to do. Teams have said it multiple times.

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
If we are situationally better when it matters we don't have to be number one in offense. Clearly, number #1 in offense hasn't gotten us anywhere we want to be. Time to try something new instead of this retread that hasn't worked.
Why is being situationally better only linked to coaching?

Why cant a veteran qb be situationally better? 7 years in, he should have full-command over this offense.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
If I'm McCarthy I'm telling the old crow in the front office. If I'm calling the plays? Get your old azzzzzzz out the way! I'm drafting the guys I need to make "MY" offense work!!

mattjames2010

Reaction score
How are they going to be worse on offense? You don't even know who will be added and who will be subtracted.
Moore wasn't behind one of the worst offenses in the league, he was one of the best in many statistical categories of importance.

Sydla

Reaction score
Stay tuned quitter.
Stay tuned for what?

You are literally in another thread basically ripping Jerry. You know, the guy who builds our rosters and hires our coaches and has failed for 27 years to even build a team that could make a conference title game.

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
How are they going to be worse on offense? You don't even know who will be added and who will be subtracted.
I didnt say they are going to be worse.

He outlined two scenarios. In one of them, it was the offense flaming out under McCarthy.

How is that a winning scenario when we dont know for sure we would move on from Dak?

USArmyVet

Reaction score
Plenty of blame to go around. MM was definitely a big part of the playoff failures. Teams knew exactly what the Cowboys were going to do. Teams have said it multiple times.
Plenty of blame to go around. MM was definitely a big part of the playoff failures. Teams knew exactly what the Cowboys were going to do. Teams have said it multiple times.
...primary blame was Dak "triple hitch step" "can't read more than his primary read" "which team jersey am I supposed to throw to" Prescott

lukin2006

Reaction score
Philadelphia scored 31 on the San Fran D and we only managed 12...

cowboyec

Reaction score
Wow, never expected this. Thought Moore was a made man in Jerry's eyes.
same here.
if mccarthy has the freedom to move on from kellen moore...whose to say he doesn't have the freedom to move on from dak.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Hopefully it's McCarthy's offense - but he hires his own X's and O's offensive caller .

- Eric Beinenmy with Andy Reid
- Pete McMichael with ex_HC Sean Payton

- who would be new OC - Brian Schottenhemeir ?
and keep in mind it would not be Schottenhemeir's offense - as was Kellen's but now it's McCarthy's...he'd call McCarthy's GB like offense
accordingly.
Just think if this team had a coach named Andy Reid.

Sydla

Reaction score
I mean they could be worse.

Did anyone think those two goober buttheads would do what they did to WR last offseason making it significantly worse than the 2021 WRs?

And yet, they did exactly that.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
The automatic assumption here that this will be better is just silly - you don't lead in such categories that Moore and his offense did by being a bad playcaller. This is the NFL, if you are truly bad, you will be exposed by DCs in the league. These men have millions on the line to prove just that.

We could go downhill big time next year and it actually wouldn't be shocking. But I do think Moore would be bettered paired with a QB that has a big arm - him with Josh Allen or Herbert would be a good fit.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Stay tuned for what?

You are literally in another thread basically ripping Jerry. You know, the guy who builds our rosters and hires our coaches and has failed for 27 years to even build a team that could make a conference title game.
What’s your point slick? Sure I rip Jerry. And rightfully so. That does mean I don’t think they can win it all next year.

tm1119

Reaction score
They were playing a game just a week ago. They did this very quickly
Still could have announced tomorrow…unless it was leak. But all organizations absolutely do “news dumps” at strategic times on purpose. This feels like 1 of them.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
How is any scenario with becoming worse on offense a win?

Its no guarantee that dumb and dumber replace the QB if McCarthy fails…
How can they be worse? Right now, they have the same offensive players. A fresh perspective on offensive strategy is needed.