RELEASED Kellen Moore won't return

Big_D

Reaction score
I’m glad Moore is gone and this seems like the logical step. Just not sure how I feel about McCarthy calling plays AND managing the game at the same time. Should be interesting.

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
Not a single poster on here can even put into words what was wrong with the plays called, they aren't educated enough on schemes or plays in general. The moment the offense doesn't put the arbitrary yards/points they have in their head, the next OC will be on the chopping block.
You're right. It's best if we just stand pat and make no changes.

Great plan that makes you look so much more educated than everyone else.

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
Unless I missed someone else mentioning it, why do this now? Jerry trying to deflect the disaster we are, and wants to upstage the Iggles who just took care of business at home? This earth shattering shakeup wouldn't have been able to be done tomorrow?

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
giphy.gif

GINeric

Reaction score
The talent on the team?

Yall was just saying we have no weapons around Dak…

Which is it?

I'm talking about the last couple of seasons.

Now let me ask you this..... do you think the defenders we've played lie when they said KMs offense is bland and knew what we're running before the play started???

Were our opponents lying???

TheCritic

Reaction score
He is a direct and irrefutable link to Jason Garrett.

That should have been enough to not hire him in the first place
only morons believe in the "Garrett Stench" myth - the same way little kids believe in cooties. The simple facts that the Moore-Dak relationship reached a stalemate and both need to move on to move forward Nothing more complicated than that.

tm1119

Reaction score
I don’t see any likelihood that McCarthy brings in a new voice to install a different offense he’s not familiar with so the new OC is likely going to be someone that coached under him before. Mostly a guy to help the players with the offensive install vs a guy who is there to inovate.

My prediction is current GB QB coach Tom Clements. He was GB’s OC from from ‘12-‘14 and then promoted to assistant head coach for ‘15&’16. Possibly Edgar Bennett who was McCarthy’s OC from ‘15-‘17 and now the WR coach in Vegas