Kellen More is a Football Wizard

Cowfan75

Reaction score
No, my listening remark was in response to your listening remarks. Do you even remember what you've said?

And you will likely never be able yo tell yhe impact of any QB coach, including the very best, so it's meaningless to talk, as a fan, about what he has or hasn't shown in that regard.

I have no idea how good he is or will be, and as a fan, I don't have the access in order to be able to even see what influence he is having.

Lol...come on kid...don't make me quote your posts. My listening comments were responses to your claims that nobody was listening, yet you continue to listen.

At least now I know it's meaningless to talk about Moore. We should all stop.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Even a wizard can be compromised if he isn't empowered to call the plays that his skill tells him are effective. If Garrett doesn't free him up to do exactly that and insists upon forcing Moore to make play calls reminiscent of the past, Moore's perceived talents could all go for naught. Much, if not everything, depends upon Kellen being granted the authority to be his own man. Otherwise, it could easily end up being a repeat of our most mediocre years.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
Lol...come on kid...don't make me quote your posts. My listening comments were responses to your claims that nobody was listening, yet you continue to listen.

At least now I know it's meaningless to talk about Moore. We should all stop.

That comment from me was after you used listening. Twice at that point, I believe.

Cowfan75

Reaction score
That comment from me was after you used listening. Twice at that point, I believe.

Nice try. Your first response to me, about 40 posts ago, was that nobody should listen to me, at which point I begged you to stop listening to me, and I'm still begging you to stop listening to me.

Them

Reaction score
...Dak has won +- 67% of his games the last 3 seasons....pretty darn good...After all Winning counts the most! … He has time now, a new coach and a new OC...Hopefully he will improve as a QB.
F3Vk3ef.png

Kevinicus

Reaction score
Nice try. Your first response to me, about 40 posts ago, was that nobody should listen to me, at which point I begged you to stop listening to me, and I'm still begging you to stop listening to me.

Ah, I see my offhand comment you latched onto...not my first repsonse to you, but I did use the word first.

GMO415

Reaction score
There's a new thread calling our OC a farse because he scored 26 on the Wonderlick.

When proven HC are calling this guy an offensive genius... Then I believe it!