Kelvin Joseph at Voluntary Workouts Today

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
Hard to believe you when you're so quick to make false accusations against someone.
I felt your post had a lot of anger in them, so I wanted to just point out that their are systems in place to handle these types of things. We all need to allow these systems to do their jobs. And that includes Cameron Ray's family.

The two guys who were directly responsible have been arrested. Anyone not satisfied with those arrest is someone I'd be wary of.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I felt your post had a lot of anger in them, so I wanted to just point out that their are systems in place to handle these types of things. We all need to allow these systems to do their jobs. And that includes Cameron Ray's family.

The two guys who were directly responsible have been arrested. Anyone not satisfied with those arrest is someone I'd be wary of.
Your agenda of attacking and questioning anyone rightfully questioning the easy-off of KJ is definitely someone to be wary of.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Your agenda of attacking and questioning anyone rightfully questioning the easy-off of KJ is definitely someone to be wary of.
the fandom of a few is over the top and rather bothersome when 1 guy cant question a star player about a murder that actually happened with him a few feet away and in the getaway car. But yeah, shame on us for askin and not being content with the 2 arrests thus far. lol

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
I'm not giving him an easy off, the system is. If it was up to me, he threw the first punch and started the altercation...I'd charge him with manslaughter. But the system is the system. There's nothing here for me to get too overly excited about. It's out of my hands. I don't worry about things I can't control or change.

And I didn't attack you I just made an observation. It's the anger in you, about this situation, that makes you feel like you were attacked.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I'm not giving him an easy off, the system is. If it was up to me, he threw the first punch and started the altercation...I'd charge him with manslaughter. But the system is the system. There's nothing here for me to get too overly excited about. It's out of my hands. I don't worry about things I can't control or change.

And I didn't attack you I just made an observation. It's the anger in you, about this situation, that makes you feel like you were attacked.
The system gets manipulated and used differently in different cities due to politics. It's definitely not being applied evenly and according to the letter of the law. Wisen up.

PS: When you have experienced hundreds of lives lost, protected or brought back at your hands as a first responder, trust me, you take any loss of life seriously.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
he's not the "bossman", he's the "fakeaspbossman" and they are no way he was the driver because he can hardly speak much less pass a driver's test written or spoken.

FanofJerry

Reaction score
he's not the "bossman", he's the "fakeaspbossman" and they are no way he was the driver because he can hardly speak much less pass a driver's test written or spoken.

Youre the type of dude to catch a fish...throw onto land...and then laugh at how stupid the fish is because he cant walk or survive on land/in the air.

Then follow up it with "im just not a good person" "im not perfect" "im making the fish stronger"

reasonable.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Youre the type of dude to catch a fish...throw onto land...and then laugh at how stupid the fish is because he cant walk or survive on land/in the air.

Then follow up it with "im just not a good person" "im not perfect" "im making the fish stronger"

reasonable.
you're the type of person with no common sense at all. "well hell he was in the back seat reading a book while his hijackers open fire on the guy he just was in a fight with."
yeah, you're the guy.

well, heck I probably am wrong, he used uber to pick him up because he's too stupid to get his drivers licenses. written or spoken.

FanofJerry

Reaction score
you're the type of person with no common sense at all. "well hell he was in the back seat reading a book while his hijackers open fire on the guy he just was in a fight with."
yeah, you're the guy.

well, heck I probably am wrong, he used uber to pick him up because he's too stupid to get his drivers licenses. written or spoken.

Bravo.

Youre alpha for sure

CWR

Reaction score
Until I know whether Joseph played any part in the shooting I'm not going to condemn him. If he sat there quietly while two of the idiots brandished guns IMHO that's not being an accomplice rather it's a sign of intelligence. And again, I doubt any of them knew that Cameron Ray had died that night. Then once they found out I bet they all went into various stages of panic. I hope he was just a guy in the car who was too dumb to know that he needed to go to the cops the minute he heard the kid had died. That I can live with and give him a second chance.. But if he egged it on or participated in any way he needs to rot in jail. And obviously never set foot on an NFL field again..

Or if he went and hung out with those guys again after the incident. That would be enough for me to cut ties.

FanofJerry

Reaction score
Or if he went and hung out with those guys again after the incident. That would be enough for me to cut ties.

This comment is pretty interesting.

I have defended scenarios where KJ might be completely innocent...

But if he was kicking it with these guys after all this...and even more so if there was social media posts that prove that KJ might know that someone was killed...thats hard to defend.

KJ has a lot of thinking to do. Do I want to run with my Boys who live life like its the Wild Wild West and make music and videos....or do I want and NFL gig with a very good paycheck?

Reactions: CWR

RonnieT24

Reaction score

I don't know how they could NOT have at least talked after the incident. Especially after they found out the kid died. You would have to expect that they at least got on the phone and talked about what to do.. and come to the brilliant conclusion that despite the 200 security cameras in and around the club "nobody saw nothin so we just need to lay low and it will blow over.."

Reactions: CWR

FanofJerry

Reaction score
I don't know how they could NOT have at least talked after the incident. Especially after they found out the kid died. You would have to expect that they at least got on the phone and talked about what to do.. and come to the brilliant conclusion that despite the 200 security cameras in and around the club "nobody saw nothin so we just need to lay low and it will blow over.."

Talking on the phone or hanging out a time or two is one thing. But if he was with these guys all month hanging out...it looks bad

Im sure they hung out/talked on the phone and devised a alibi plan at some point. I would assume.

MapleLeaf

Maple Leaf
Reaction score
KJ has a lot of thinking to do. Do I want to run with my Boys who live life like its the Wild Wild West and make music and videos....or do I want and NFL gig with a very good paycheck?

At the end of day, after all the legal stuff clears out this is the most important thing for KJ to resolve.

He has to look at the series of decisions he has made that landed him that situation. The friends he chooses. The places he hangs out. The persona he aspires to, and decide if it is all useful in light of the career he has going for him right now.

This won't go away unless he addresses his personal behaviour now. As they say the cat is out of the bag, now deal with it.

FanofJerry

Reaction score
At the end of day, after all the legal stuff clears out this is the most important thing for KJ to resolve.

He has to look at the series of decisions he has made that landed him that situation. The friends he chooses. The places he hangs out. The persona he aspires to, and decide if it is all useful in light of the career he has going for him right now.

This won't go away unless he addresses his personal behaviour now. As they say the cat is out of the bag, now deal with it.

The thing that someone needs to point out to him to really think about being a gangster is...why would you risk all the NFL paycheck money and your freedom...over something that gained you nothing at all.

If killing Cameron Ray opened the door for KJ to make millions somehow...it looks less ignorant. If killing Cameron Ray mad KJ more powerful somehow...it looks a little less ignorant.

But this whole situation looks incredibly immature and pointless...and someone lost their life over nothing at all.

Being a gangster isnt smart unless there is something on the line to gain.

He needs someone to sit him down and laugh in his face and call him a f'ing moron for risking a good life and freedom when there was nothing to gain from that risk.