Kelvin Joseph says he finally figured it out, Puts the league on notice

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
If it's even a fight for 4th CB he should be the winner. Because they should trade Jourdan Lewis and his $4.5 million salary if it's close.
Im usually an opitmist but on this I have my doubts..I think the only real fight is between Bland and Lewis

DandyDon52

Reaction score
He is talking football, right? I hope he's talking football.
could be lol , and who is Y'all ?
I think he hasnt figured out much, he is just saying that after smoking some good ganja.

He cant figure it all out in one off season.
I will believe it when I see it. They should trade him and let him finish figuring out on another team.
He is drawing 2nd round pay, and playing on ST's lol , it isnt worth it.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Completely forgot this dude was on the team. Thank you for reminding me OP.
I never forget because of the untapped potential. Never saw him play in college but soon as he got got the pros I see what people liked. Great size and speed. Can he obtain the information between the ears is the problem.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I am probably Kelvin Joseph last remaing Cowboy Fan!

But it's impossible to vouch for this lost young man after on and off field issues.

I'd never tell a person to shut up and Play but Kelvin has earned it.
Me and you both. I won’t vouch for him but I want to see him win. Seems like things or sorted out in his personal life. Instead of sulking and crying for losing his spot he made a way for himself on special teams and IMO should make CJ Goodwin expendable. He’s become a very good special teams player. That’s his chance at making this team.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
read the comments on that twitter page.
one said after 3 seasons it is about time if true, and another said spent a 2nd on a ST guy.
no response from him.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
One of my boot camp drill instructors was from the South......I always got in trouble for not understanding his commands :lmao2: :lmao2:

I understood after 2 sand pit tours
we spend 100's of millions of dollars trying to figure out how to teach kids in this country... and who would have thought, "Learn it or run your arss off" is still the best way..lol

Qcard

Reaction score
Me and you both. I won’t vouch for him but I want to see him win. Seems like things or sorted out in his personal life. Instead of sulking and crying for losing his spot he made a way for himself on special teams and IMO should make CJ Goodwin expendable. He’s become a very good special teams player. That’s his chance at making this team.
Ditto!

If Kelvin Joseph puts it together.....meaning HE FOLLOWS Gilmore like a lost puppy and LEARNS how to be a professional....Joseph might have a chance

nyc-cowboy

Reaction score
Tell him to please mean on the field, dont need him rolling in cars with friends and such....
True, he left those old friends behind, I hear he made a new friend named Jah Morant or something liker that. ; )

visionary

Reaction score
I absolutely hope that he’s got it figured out like he’s saying. I never want to see a 2nd round draft pick bust. And I would hate to see the young man squander the opportunity.

It would be great to see the guy that impressed in his first game against Washington. But it’s easier said that done.

Fingers crossed he’s right.
Yeah, you don’t believe that for a second