Kelvin Joseph says he finally figured it out, Puts the league on notice

JayFord

Reaction score
IDC if athletes talk.....if your confidence is that high go out there and back it up

and by back it up.....give Gilmore/Bland a reason to worry about their jobs

Qcard

Reaction score
we spend 100's of millions of dollars trying to figure out how to teach kids in this country... and who would have thought, "Learn it or run your arss off" is still the best way..lol
Yeah!
My Father was about that Life!

What we are seeing is a lot of children raised that way are Parenting different methods...

It's just Weird to us who got punched and told to shut up and eat your veggies!! Fear Diet.... :angry: :lmao:

McKDaddy

Reaction score
With the virtual reality and other "study" tools, there really isn't any reason (other than lack of brain power) for a player not to be able to progress with understanding the game, recognizing formations & concepts, etc..

IF you get the mental down, a guy with his physical abilities should be able to compete.

Not saying that's what's going to happen, but it's what should happen.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Yeah!
My Father was about that Life!

What we are seeing is a lot of children raised that way are Parenting different methods...

It's just Weird to us who got punched and told to shut up and eat your veggies!! Fear Diet.... :angry: :lmao:
"Why cant you do good in class you do good in sports!" ....."My English teacher doesnt tell me to take a lap for every wrong answer!"..lol

McKDaddy

Reaction score
we spend 100's of millions of dollars trying to figure out how to teach kids in this country... and who would have thought, "Learn it or run your arss off" is still the best way..lol
Amazing how the good ole school of hard knocks will educate a fella and right quick!!

Qcard

Reaction score
"Why cant you do good in class you do good in sports!" ....."My English teacher doesnt tell me to take a lap for every wrong answer!"..lol
But what happens if you run a slow lap!!!

Coach: Run Faster!!!

Fear of discpline is a Great incentive....it's actually Godly! :laugh:

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
But what happens if you run a slow lap!!!

Coach: Run Faster!!!

Fear of discpline is a Great incentive....it's actually Godly! :laugh:
"Ooh you would prefer to run suicides timed?"..lol those sucked bad. I will say the equipment they have now is awesome... we had tire tubes with ropes tied to a railroad tie "Resistance training"

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
I absolutely hope that he’s got it figured out like he’s saying. I never want to see a 2nd round draft pick bust. And I would hate to see the young man squander the opportunity.

It would be great to see the guy that impressed in his first game against Washington. But it’s easier said that done.

Fingers crossed he’s right.
Agreed.

Imagine what an unexpected bonus that would be if the storyline coming out of camp was the emergence of Joseph.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
I hope he is living at the hotel there at the Star and just studying and training. No trips to Louisiana and no visitors.

I imagine the Cowboys have him in that program like they had with Dez and Pacman.
Imagine giving bummy Joseph the same rules as dez

starman22

Reaction score
One of my boot camp drill instructors was from the South......I always got in trouble for not understanding his commands :lmao2: :lmao2:

I understood after 2 sand pit tours
Sounds like you were at Parris Island.

Praxit

Reaction score
..lol... If I had a penny for every Joe that said this. Well, you know I'd be _____ . ;)..