Kelvin Joseph says he finally figured it out, Puts the league on notice

Mr_437

Reaction score
If KJ did happen to play like a good 2nd round pick the CB position would be stacked, and defense would he well off for a couple more years, at least.

Havic

Reaction score
From rapper to murder suspect to a lock down corner? I’d say you gonna be locked up before locking down dawg.

LysleE

Reaction score
This cat needs to just shut his mouth, get off social media and dedicate himself to his craft. He needs to understand that one cannot get by on physical talent alone on this level as ALL players are athletic; one has to study and take care of the body…and that requires discipline and dedication.
I get he is a young kid, but the Cowboys gave him a boatload of cash and are expecting a return on their investment; and that expected return is surely greater than what he has shown thus far…so step-up or shut-up Bossman.

Cowboys22

Reaction score
This all but guarantees he will be cut this year. There’s no figuring anything out in the off-season. This tells me he is still just all talk.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
This all but guarantees he will be cut this year. There’s no figuring anything out in the off-season. This tells me he is still just all talk.
Remember he said if ABrown gets hurt he wouldn't give the job back? He didn't give it back to brown.....he gave it to Wright, mullen and any other cb that had a pulse lol

RS12

Reaction score
If this guy wasn't a 2nd round pick he would have already been shown the door.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
I hope so. I doubt it… but I hope so. He has this camp to show it, or he will likely be gone.

Joseph was bad last year when he went in to the game on defense. He was such a wreck playing corner after Brown went down that I question how much he’s actually been able to improve.

But yeah, it would be awesome if he suddenly gets it. I’d be behind him 100% if he shows the game is the most important thing in his life.

It’s a long shot, I’m afraid though.

fivetwos

Reaction score
I honestly didn’t know what finna meant and figured it was an auto incorrect as they do to me often enough.

I think it’s awesome…the different cultures, words, etc…whatever. Kinda like the game day food thread just much more boring lol.