Kelvin Joseph says he finally figured it out, Puts the league on notice

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Do you think the light finally went on for Kelvin?

I absolutely hope that he’s got it figured out like he’s saying. I never want to see a 2nd round draft pick bust. And I would hate to see the young man squander the opportunity.

It would be great to see the guy that impressed in his first game against Washington. But it’s easier said that done.

Fingers crossed he’s right.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
I absolutely hope that he’s got it figured out like he’s saying. I never want to see a 2nd round draft pick bust. And I would hate to see the young man squander the opportunity.

It would be great to see the guy that impressed in his first game against Washington. But it’s easier said that done.

I hope he is living at the hotel there at the Star and just studying and training. No trips to Louisiana and no visitors.

I imagine the Cowboys have him in that program like they had with Dez and Pacman.

lkelly

Reaction score
He has so much room for growth. Literally everywhere.

I guess that's a plus.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Do you think the light finally went on for Kelvin?

On the positive side, the kid has talent. His problem is between the ears and sometimes given some time, those problems can be figured out. Gilmore is a bridge this year. Joseph is the player the team hopes he's a bridge to, but Joseph has to show this year that he gets it. No more lining up to the outside of a receiver when you have no help to the inside. No more biting on a route trying to make a big play when you don't have help over the top. He needs to understand how to play his cues and how to play within the scheme.

conner01

Reaction score

Any player who can develop into a solid player is a win but a 2nd round guy has to. If he really has figured it out that’s huge
Time will tell

DandyDon52

Reaction score
I hope he is living at the hotel there at the Star and just studying and training. No trips to Louisiana and no visitors.

I imagine the Cowboys have him in that program like they had with Dez and Pacman.
they should have had him in a program from the start, then maybe that guy would still be alive?
They may have someone baby sitting him now, but maybe not.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
He has a hard fight to be the 4th CB on this team, hope he figured something out.
If it's even a fight for 4th CB he should be the winner. Because they should trade Jourdan Lewis and his $4.5 million salary if it's close.

btgboys41

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I would be significantly more impressed if by “figuring it out” means he was referring to the company he keeps over any light bulb going on in the field of play.