Twitter: Kelvin Joseph switching to 1

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I dont sympathy for anyone that had already bought a Joseph jersey. If you need to shell out for a guy who has barely played, then its basically your lot in life to be a cash register for anyone willing to take advantage of you
So your writing off Joseph?

Proof

Reaction score
Dont know what that has to do with anything. Over paid or not, its still prohibitive to change jersey numbers due to the fact that you have to buy up old inventory. Jaylon probably had to shell out a good amount of money because they probably had alot of 54's on back order because Cowboys fans just need to have their jerseys

that's hilarious that they have to make sure the company doesn't miss out on any profit, but the fans are left holding the bag. the nfl is a really crummy organization lol

Calvin2Tony2Emmitt2Julius

Reaction score
I wish the players cared about winning as much as what number their jersey has on it.

Do you REALLY think that players don't think about winning? really 12-5 and they don't care about winning , really

offseason is where you care about numbers and the like. but thats why you don't give a damn about anything anyone says. you can't please mofo.s

plasticman

Reaction score
Is double zero (00) a la HOFer Jim Otto still available?

Is it limited to single and double digits? I couldn't get jersey #911?

What about special characters? Zeke might look good in jersey number "?".

Seriously, this is getting ridiculous and i strongly suggest it is a schgeme to generate more revenue.

fivetwos

Reaction score
We are gonna have to cut DiNucci just to have a number to offer the new kicker.

Seems like the league didnt think this one through.

Maybe they leave it up to the teams. Maybe they will allow duplicate numbers like the amateur leagues they are trying to copy in some dumb attempt to do I'm not sure what.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Do you REALLY think that players don't think about winning? really 12-5 and they don't care about winning , really

offseason is where you care about numbers and the like. but thats why you don't give a damn about anything anyone says. you can't please mofo.s
Lol. 12-5? Did they hand out a trophy for that? They came out unprepared and uninspired in the playoffs, playing front of their home crowd who hasn’t seen an NFCCG in 27 years. They don’t care about winning.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
We are gonna have to cut DiNucci just to have a number to offer the new kicker.

Seems like the league didnt think this one through.

Maybe they leave it up to the teams. Maybe they will allow duplicate numbers like the amateur leagues they are trying to copy in some dumb attempt to do I'm not sure what.

That's a bad thing?

John813

Reaction score
Waiting for players to get fractional numbers before I buy another jersey.

Reaction score
Lol. 12-5? Did they hand out a trophy for that? They came out unprepared and uninspired in the playoffs, playing front of their home crowd who hasn’t seen an NFCCG in 27 years. They don’t care about winning.

No trophy for 31 other teams in the NFL OKAY but they don't care about winning as much? Question do all 31 teams that didn't get a trophy not care about winning as well?

I mean I get it keep up the hard assed façade, do you but don't say ignorant ish like they don't care about winning

Reaction score
like it , love it, lump it, I don't give a fleas coitus what you do, but acting as if 12-5 and the world is coming to an end because we lost in the playoffs, It's sort of a juvenile take

Kingofholland

Reaction score
I dont sympathy for anyone that had already bought a Joseph jersey. If you need to shell out for a guy who has barely played, then its basically your lot in life to be a cash register for anyone willing to take advantage of you

Crap I read the hype on this board about him and think I got in way too early.