Kelvin Joseph switching to safety or getting some position flex?

Pass2Run

Reaction score
I guess he forgot to tell his coaches that he finally figured out the whole CB thing and was about to dominate the NFL.
That, or you forgot to listen to how they want everyone to be able to do two things.

Toro9

Reaction score
This is the first time I can ever remember having a DB Corps this deep. Love it. That said, I think he needs to stick at corner. We have enough good safeties... Can't believe I'm saying that

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
This is the first time I can ever remember having a DB Corps this deep. Love it. That said, I think he needs to stick at corner. We have enough good safeties... Can't believe I'm saying that
I agree to an extent. I don't know how much longer Gilmore has but I think this could be Hooker's last year. He could find himself. Taking on his role.

darealvelle

Reaction score
Our safety room is pretty tight already. I guess the front office trying to give this dude one more shot to justify drafting him.

quickccc

Reaction score
Why not flex him at safety if KJ is that far down the CB depth chart ?

if he shows at safety then that increases his chances of making the team- also key is that he is "supposedly " a special teams value. (despite 6 penalites)

stilltheguru

Reaction score
I said this last year. He should work at safety or slot. That fits him more than CB. We already know he can play ST.
Just because you said it doesn't mean it's right. He'd be a garbage safety because he's dumb

Toro9

Reaction score
I agree to an extent. I don't know how much longer Gilmore has but I think this could be Hooker's last year. He could find himself. Taking on his role.
I respect that notion. But isn't that always the case? In any given position group, just about every year, someone's contract is up or someone's career is ending... Let's live in the now! Heh.

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
Welp,.. that's the first shoe to drop. We'll see how it goes, but to me doesn't give me good vibes. The Cowboys bringing in Gilmore at $10m per showed their desperation at CB and not trusting Fat Bossman to improve. FS is last hurrah and there's stiff competition there.