Twitter: Kelvin Joseph to miss Chiefs game

Mr_437

Reaction score
Vs the Chiefs WRs having another 4.3 CB would've helped..not to mention STs. Maybe Wright will get an opportunity, but I hope not at this point.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
He's his own worst enemy. It's why I hated the pick.

I think they got squeezed by feeling the need to take a CB and he was probably the last guy left in that range. If I remember correctly, I believe they were hoping either of the Georgia CBs would drop to them.

We'll see. I'm still hoping it works out. He has all of the physical attributes you could ask for...

ICP

Reaction score
Bummer, hope all is well..... next man up!

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
The guy was hurt first part of the year, then comes back and possibly has a death in the family and we still complain about him. Tough crowd.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Cowboys should have moved up 4 measly spots and picked monster DT Christian Barmore at the 40th spot in the 2nd round, instead of CB Kelvin Joseph.

Barmore has been tearing it up all season long for Bill Belichick and the Patriots. DT has been a weakness for the Cowboys for many years as it still is today. What were Jerry Jones, Stephen Jones, Will McClay, Mike McCarthy and Dan Quinn thinking?

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
I guarantee the local media knows why he's out. History has shown that if the team has excused the absence and they haven't reported it, then it's personal, personal and has nothing to do with his on-field ability.

I tend to agree here.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Another 2nd round risk that will probably fail. He may be a decent player but his commitment is very questionable.
He's his own worst enemy. It's why I hated the pick.
Jeez. Another second round bust?
Cowboys should have moved up 4 measly spots and picked monster DT Christian Barmore at the 40th spot in the 2nd round, instead of CB Kelvin Joseph.

Barmore has been tearing it up all season long for Bill Belichick and the Patriots. DT has been a weakness for the Cowboys for many years as it still is today. What were Jerry Jones, Stephen Jones, Will McClay, Mike McCarthy and Dan Quinn thinking?

So instead of taking a wait and see approach....without even knowing what the deal is....SMH. Unbelievable.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Would have been a home run selection. You wouldn't have to worry about him at all.

Now, Joseph has a ton of physical talent. He just can't seem to give himself the best chances to succeed, for whatever reason.
What on earth has he done this year to not "give himself the best chances to succeed"?